jonah | cute

I quickly get my bag "kay baby I gotta go" I said kissing Luca's head gently "bye mommy" he said, I smiled and rushed to the door "bye Emily I'll be back later" "bye have fun" I quickly run to my car and start driving.

I'm driving to a date, this guy I met on tinder. He's really cute and i'm actually really excited, I haven't been on a date in a while but I hope it goes well.

I got to the restaurant, I saw him already there, waiting. I parked and walked up to him "hey Jonah" "oh hey y/n" we sat down and enjoyed our date, it was actually going really great.

We were laughing when my phone buzzed "sorry" I said "no don't worry" I got my phone out of my bag and saw Emily was calling me, I was a big concerned, I looked at Jonah "I need to-" "yeah course don't worry" I answered the phone "hi Emily what's up?" "hey uhm yeah i'm really sorry I have an emergency and I have to go home" "oh god...uhm wait can you just like uhh stay till i'm home" "yeah" I hung up.

"what's wrong?" Jonah asked "i'm really sorry my babysitter has to leave and have to go home" I sighed "oh don't worry" we finished up and left the restaurant, I turned to Jonah "i'm really sorry...uh you can come if you want" "don't worry about dinner, yeah sure"

We got in my car and talked "so you have a babysitter?" "uh yeah" "for an animal?" we both chuckled "no uhm...for my son" he turned to me "you have a son" "yeah" "that's great" "really?" "yeah how old is he?" "three" "what's his name?" "Luca" Jonah smiled, I did too "thanks for being so nice about it" "of course, why wouldn't I be?" "cus I had him young and i'm a single mom" "no I don't judge" I smiled.

We got to my house, I walked in and Emily came up "hey i'm really sorry bye" she said and left. Luca came down the stairs "mommy!" he said, I bent down and picked him up. I kissed his cheek "hi baby" he giggled and hid his face in the crook of my neck like he always did when he met someone new.

Jonah has a big smile on his face "Luca say hi" I said touching his head, he looked at Jonah and smiled "hi buddy" Jonah said "hello" he said, I chuckled. We hang out and talked on the couch for a while. I looked down at Luca "it's getting late hun" "nooo" I chuckled "yes baby" "mommy please!!" he said gripping my leg, Jonah chuckled, I picked him up and went to his room "Goodnight angel, I love you" he hugged me "I love you mom" I kissed his cheek and stayed with him for a few minutes, slowly humming and rubbing his head until he fell asleep.

I slowly stood up and closed the door quietly. As I was about to walk back into the living room I bumped into Jonah, he grabbed my arms "oh sorry" I said "no it's my fault" he said, I chuckled. He let my arms go "sorry" "it's fine".

We went to my room and sat on my bed "you've got a cute kid" he said, I smiled "can I ask you something?" I looked at him "yeah?" "you still talk to his dad?" I shook my head "no, we broke up before he was born" "dumbass" he said under his breath "what?" "why would someone break up with you?" "he didn't want the kid" "but he's such a good kid but also in general why would someone" I chuckled, he looked at me "i'm serious" "thanks" I said quietly.

He hugged my laying on top of me, we both laughed "shh we have to be quiet" I said trying not to laugh, he touched my face and kissed him, I was taken back but kissed him back. We pulled back slowly, we both smiled "wouldn't wanna wake Luca up" I chuckled and hugged him, he kissed my cheek, I smiled to myself knowing that I may have found my new best friend.