jonah | cute

Imagine for __xxxreaderxxx__

I'm walking down the beautiful streets of Hollywood, I was on my third date with Jonah, I like him a lot but I'm quite shy so it took a while to go on a date with him.

We were walking around the city in a comfortable silence making small talk from time to time. I was looking at the palm trees and stars, Jonah brushed his hand against mine, I looked down and smiled. I took his hand and we continued walking for a bit.

At one point we had to walk through a really crowded area, I immediately got anxious but tried to hide it since I don't want to look stupid in front of Jonah.

He pulled me closer as we were walking through the crowd, I started getting panicky but I tried to hide it, we finally got out of the crowd after what felt like an eternity. Jonah looked at me and smiled, I tried to force a smile back to him but he could probably tell since his smile turned into a frown. "Are you okay?" he asked me pulling me to his side, I nodded "I'm fine" "Wanna go back to my place?" "yeah sure" I said.

We walked back to where he had parked and got in his car, I started shaking as we pulled out of the parking lot, fuck why am I like this. Jonah looked at me "what's wrong?" "nothing I'm good" "no you're not, you're shaking" I looked at him and quickly down at my cold hands again. He touched my hands "omg you're ice cold" I pulled my hand back "can we go...please" he looked back at the road and he started driving back to his house.

We finally got back to his house, we both got out, he took my hand and pulled me close "what's wrong...please, I'm worried" I started breathing heavily "Mona" he said worriedly and I started shaking "It's just...a-a-panic attack, I-I'm so sorry" I said crying, he hugged me "hey don't say sorry you'll be okay" he said calmly strocking ma hair.

He picked me up and carried me inside, he closed the door behind him and walked me to the couch, he put me down but stayed close. He rubbed back and held me tight. I took a deep breath and pulled back, I wiped my tears "sorry I just have bad social anxiety" "don't say sorry It's all good, now I know" "I can leave you probably don't want me here anymore" I said trying to stand up, he touched my waist to keep me sitting down "I absolutely want you to stay here, Mona I've liked you since before we even met"

I was shocked "really?" "yes" I smiled and hugged him, he kissed my cheek, I smiled and did the same "thank you" "no, thank you" I chuckled. "Mona?" "yeah" "Will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and nodded, he smiled and we leaned closer and kissed each other.