daniel | cute

Imagine for iremdmkn

My Best friend and I were sitting in my living room talking when the topic of boyfriends came up. "How are you and Daniel doing?" she asked me "we're doing good" "good?" "we're doing great" "girl tell me, I know you're hiding something" "well I mean he's literally perfect and I love him so much but he's kinda rough" "rough?" "well ever since we starting hooking up I just want him to be happy so I let him do what he wants but it's uncomfortable" "you need to tell him girl" "I don't wanna upset him" "he's not the only person in this relationship, you both need to make each other happy, he'll understand, heck he loves you"

I smiled and there was a knock at the door, I looked up and stood up. I opened the door and saw Daniel "oh hey" I said "hi" he said, I hugged him and he walked in "ok guys i'm gonna go" my best friend said and left.

We both sat down "what's wrong?" I asked touching his cheek "I heard what you said before" "oh" "is it true?" "uh...yeah" "why didn't you tell me?" I looked down "I didn't wanna seem...weak I guess" "weak? you're not weak beautiful i'm sorry I hurt you, you just need to tell me what you want" I got closer and hugged him, he rubbed my head and kissed my head "I love you baby" "I love you too, and you never hurt me" "I have...making you uncomfortable is hurting you" I pulled back and touched his cheek "baby" he leaned closer and kissed me.

He pulled me over to him and kissed me more passionately, I touched his shoulders and pulled back, something I also wouldn't usually do. When he starts I just go with it but I don't want to so i've decided to pull myself together and say no when I don't want to.

He looked at me confused, I shook my head no. He took my hands and kissed them "i'm sorry" he said "It's not your fault I should've told you earlier" I hugged him, he held me close and kissed my cheek "I love you" "I love you more"

this was so bad i'm sorry, sorry I haven't updated in a week...

I need to get my sh*t together