Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Twelve.

Start from the beginning

  "I still hate you" I blurted out, and he rolled his eyes. I had to say it, to prove to myself that I still hated Zane, I hated how cocky he was. How he thought he was the master, and how he was conceited. I hate his extremely soft looking hair, and his brown eyes that had an intense look to them.

  "Well, thank you captain obvious" he scoffed, pushing himself off my bed. He began walking out before sticking his head back in. "By the way, The feelings are mutual" he said with a smirk and walked the rest of the way out. I sighed with relief, nothing has changed.

  "RAINY! RAINY!" I heard the shrill scream of Jane's voice as she slid into my room. Her blonde hair messed up, and her blue eyes wide with amazement.

  "What Honey Bunny?" I asked, pulling her over to me so we were eye to eye. She closed her eyes, trying to calm down her heavy breathing before looking at me straight in the eye.

  "There's a new Hannah Montana episode tonight, and I think you should watch it with me!" she about screeched, her excitement reaching a whole other level. "Please? Please? Please? I'll love you forever, and ever, and ever" she said her big blue eyes widening into her famous puppy dog eyes.

  "Sure" I said with a fake smile, and she squealed. Throwing her arms around my neck, and hugging me tightly. "Were going to the park, in a few minutes" I said as she let go of me and she nodded. She hugged me once more before, skipping out of the room humming some Miley Cyrus song.

  "Ride?" I yelled as a door slammed shut. The door opened again, and his feet stomped there way into my room. His eyes were livid and his fist clenched. "What the Helen is wrong with you?" I asked, honestly curious about what crawled up his butt and died.

  "Nothing" he mumbled, "What do you want?" he asked annoyed. I raised an eyebrow, and he sighed angrily. "I said Nothing, Raine. Now are you going to tell me why you called me in here? Or just give me stupid faces?" he about yelled.

  "No. Your going to sit your butt down, and tell me what crawled up your butt and died?" I said seriously, and our eyes connected into one of those serious staring contest. To see who was going to give up first, and drop the discussion.

  "Fine" he groaned, making me the winner of the contest. He fell onto the bed next to me, burying his head in his hands. "Hayden, is the problem" he said and I nodded. I've heard of Hayden, he's one of those popular boys who gets all the girls. He's on the same football team, as Rider. Even though were all home schooled, were still to be in school sports.

  "What about Hayden?" I asked, and he ran a hand roughly through his head.

  "He stole Kelsey from me, that's what happened" he said a little bit of pain leaking into his voice. "I had some early football practices today, and Kelsey and Zoe wanted to tag along, so I let them. Hayden had to sit out this practice, since he did something to his knee. He started talking to Kelsey and Zoe, and then they left with him" he said, and I gasped.

  "What? Why? How?" I asked, actually pretty upset that they would ditch my brother for some player. Rider may look like a player, but he honestly cares about the girls he dates. He doesn't take advantage of them, and treats them with respect. While Hayden uses them up, and then leaves them dry.

  "Yeah. Kelsey came up to me, and said Hayden and Robbie were taking them to get ice cream. They would see me at home. I don't know why, and obviously he used his charm" he said, and I gave him a side ways hug.

  "Come on. Were going to get ice cream, and will show them up" I said with a small smile, and Rider smiled a small smile. I've never met any of Rider's football friends, so this would be interesting. "You go get cleaned up, and will meet up downstairs" I said and he nodded.

  "Wait, I just remembered why is Wesley making out with that one chick we met at the arena" he asked, and I sighed.

  "That my dear, dear little brother is a long ask story" I said and he nodded. "Now go and get ready. I want to leave as soon as possible" I said and he nodded was gone. I walked around my room, I found some jean shorts, that were a bit short but not too bad. I slipped on a black over sized tee, with a big light pink heart in the middle. The shirt fell off my shoulder, so I put on a matching light pink tank top underneath it. I messed my hair up a bit, and slipped on some flip flops.

  "Hey, Raine. You ready?" Zane's voices asked from behind the door. I sighed, and took off all my girly girl make up, and put on some low key make up. I couldn't deny the fluttering in my stomach when he said my name, which was beginning to bother me. I loved Liam. I loved Liam. I loved Liam. I repeated those three words in my head. I closed my eyes, I couldn't have feelings for Zane. He's a rude, cocky, manipulative jerk. Who believes I shouldn't race. So why was I starting to have a small crush on him?