Break My Heart and I'll Break Your Car. Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten.

My mind was made up, boys were complete idiots. Utter freaking idiots. I was pacing back and forth in my living room, five guilty boys sitting on my couch. There eyes looking down, as I tried to calm down. "So let me get this straight...You were too busy playing your football game, to smell the smoke coming from the kitchen?" I said threw clenched teeth.

Rider sighed, "The game was really intense. You see Wesley had to get one more touch down, and he would have beat Zane had beat all of us" he tried to explain but I just raised my eyebrow, showing him I didn't quite believe him.

"Disappointing" Jane chirped behind me, and turned around, and she cowered under my gaze. Her lower lip sticking out, as she widened her eyes which were beginning to fill with fake tears. "I'm sorry Rainy. I wanted to make you cookies, with the batter you gave me" she said and I sucked in a breath. Shirt. I slowly spun around, too see narrowed eyes from the boys.

"You gave her batter, why in hell would you give her batter?" Wesley yelled, standing up and I sighed. "You can't blame us, without giving yourself some of the blame too" he huffed out, and I sighed again.

"Okay. Okay, but you guys get most of the blame since you guys are the oldest and none of you can keep track of a five year old" I said pointing my finger at them all and he narrowed his eyes.

"Fine, I vote we make the midget tell dad though" Wesley said, pointing at Jane. We all raised our hands, and her jaw dropped. For a five years old, she understood that she was going to be the barrier of bad news.

"If I die, you guys aren't getting my Barbie dolls" she said, and stomped away. Making her way upstairs, we all looked confused. Who would want her Barbie dolls? I mean seriously, Barbie dolls? With a shake of my head, I went to survey the damage in the kitchen. Our kitchen was practically burned down, my dads going to blow up. I turned around, and walked upstairs. The boys were still in the living room talking about something, that I didn't care about.

When I got to my room, I turned on my laptop, while I was waiting for it to load, I sent a text to Jennifer. [Raine- Hey this is RC! :D] My laptop finally loaded, and I began to log into my email. My phone buzzed, and read the text. [Jennifer- Hey! What's up?] I smiled, and set my phone down. Going threw my emails real quick, I saw I had one from an unknown email address. The email was called 'Secrets don't make friends' thinking it was some forward I decided to text Jennifer before reading it. [Raine- Bored out of mind. :P How about you?] as the text sent I began to read the email. Yeah, it wasn't a forward. My heart beat increased, as I re-read the email.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Rider Chick or Raine? Who ever you decided to be at the moment,

I heard about your secret, a secret it is. I would have never thought of you, the wonderful RC? To be a liar to all those people that look up to you. I don't want to play games, with you since I am many of the people you have hurt. I just wanted to say to quit your game now, before you hurt more people.

Sincerely,

Your worst nightmare.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, No, No. this couldn't be happening not now, not when everything was turning good. I signed off of my email immediately and jumped away from my laptop. My breathing was heavy, and I ran downstairs. It had to be Zane playing some sick joke on me, trying to be funny. When I got downstairs, I saw him lounging on the couch, "Zane upstairs now" I gasped, and I must have had a pretty serious expression on my face cause he didn't ask questions. He just followed me wordlessly upstairs and into my room.