"There was a fight between two girls that goes to our school and a waitress" One of the girls says.

"Really? Who?"

"I don't know who the two girls were, but I do know that the waitress is that weird girl from our dance class, Rian"

My eyes widen, and I almost choke on my hot coffee when hearing Rian's name. Because I don't want get noticed by the girls, I cover my mouth with my arm to muffle my coughs. Rian was in a fight? No way!

Without hesitation, I quickly walk back to the school. The cafe is really close, so it only took about fifteen minutes to walk back inside my dorm. I throw my hat, sunglasses, and scarf on the floor and jump on my bed. I am exhausted- but the thoughts of Rian never got out of my head. I didn't know she was the fighting type!

A knock on my door causes me to flinch and groan. It better not be those fangirls again- sure, I love my fans, but it's getting too tiring being chased by them everyday.

"Coming" I mutter as I force myself out of bed. I grab the cold coffee that's sitting on my desk, and take a long sip as I walk towards the door. I carefully open the door, and widen my eyed. In front of me is Jenny, holding a small poster.

"Oh- Jenny" I take another sip from my coffee as I study her excited expression. I see her everyday, but it seems that her expression looks brighter today. I look at the poster that she's holding. It says, Singing and Dancing Competition!

"A competition?" I mutter.

"Yeah! Let's do it together!" Jenny jumpes excitedly. "It said that we can go in groups! Let's do a duet!"

I bite my lip- a competition? Am I even allowed to join a competition, since I'm an idol? Competitions are great and all, but...

"I don't know..." I mutter. I take my eyes off of the poster and look at Jenny. Her eyes immediately goes from happy to sad.

"Oh..." She pouts her lips and looks down. I swallow- I don't want BTS to lose a fan just because of me!

"I'll think about it" I quickly reply, and study how her face instantly becomes bright again. She nods her head fast as if she approves. I give her a fake smile and scratch my head- what else am I supposed to do?

"Come on! We can go to Teacher Yahn's class together" Jenny grabs my arm and starts walking, surprising me. Because she grabbed me suddenly, I almost trip, but I immediately got back on my feet. Behind her back, I frown, but what else can I do?

As we walk through the hallway, many people stare at us. I'm used to this a a lot, and I'm sure Jenny is too. I swallow as I stare at my hand that Jenny is griping on hard. I hope no one get's the wrong idea...

"Yah, Move" Jenny suddenly growls as she stops. I look up and see Rian, with messy hair and an expression looking more strict than usual.

I slowly take my hand out of Jenny's grip and stare at Rian. She was the one who had a fight in the cafe... I really hope a fight doesn't start now.

"Leave me alone, Jenny. I don't want to hear your annoying voice. I'm not in the mood" She sneers as she presses her books tightly against her chest. I can't understand her English, but one look on Jenny's face, and I know it she said something bad.

"Oh why? I heard you went to jail, Rian. Did that make you grumpy?" Jenny smirks and walks closer to Rian, making me nervous.

"Shut up... you're annoying" Rian straightens her back and stares with fierce eyes at Jenny. I gulp- is a fight really going to happen in front of my eyes? I should do something...

Jenny tilts her head to the right, studying Rian's face closely. "I can see your under eyes... your hair is messy... I bet you didn't sleep a wink last night. You were that scared?" She almost laughs as she talks. I look at Rian, wondering what she will say back, but her eyes went from fiery to tired. She sighs and looks at the floor.

"I-" Before Rian can respond, a guy with messy black hair walks up next to her, his expression looking angry. Rian looks up at him, but her expression is still the same.

"Oh great... you have your boyfriend to help you..." Jenny rolls her eyes. "Jinyoo, go somewhere else. Rian and I were just having a talk"

I look around- it is definitely not just a talk. There is a crowd surrounding us, waiting eagerly to see what will happen next, as if it's a TV drama. Some has their phones out to record the whole scene.

"Why don't you make Jungkook leave then?" Jinyoo responds strictly. I straighten my back and open my mouth nervously- he's getting the wrong idea! I open my mouth to say something, but Jenny beat me to it.

"Alright then" Jenny quickly says. "We'll go. Just make sure Rian never comes near me ever again. It would be a pity to see her ugly face again" Jenny grabs my arm and marches  past Rian. As I pass Rian, I stare at her face as if it is in slow motion. Her eyes are staring at the ground, looking sad and depressed. I feel bad.

Before I can say anything helpful to Rian, Jenny pulls my hand hard, and I find myself walking right beside her.

Sighing, I find the courage to speak, "Why are you so rude to Rian?" I can feel her eyes stinging on me, but she just smiles.

"It's not me, it's her. She was so mean to me before you came to school. She even tried to hit me! But before I was about to lose hope, you came, and now I don't care about her one bit"

I fake a smile, trying my best to not make this as awkward as possible. I look away and my mind instantly drifts off to the thought of the note I found a few weeks ago- the one where I thought Jenny had wrote to Rian. But what if Jenny speaks the truth? I bite my lip- maybe it's best if I don't go into people's business. I don't want to be nosy after all, but...

____________________________________________________

Don't forget to comment and vote!