"Bragging rights." I say and punch him in the face. I hear loud "ooo"ing and I almost smiled.  Immediately he came back at me, punching me back. He got me a few times before I jammed my knee into his stomach and he doubled over. I punch him again before shoving him, letting him fall onto his back. I could tell my lip was busted, but I busted his nose. He can have fun with that. "Done?" I ask, breathing heavily and he shakes his head, spitting blood out of his mouth, and stands up, swaying a bit as he tries to catch his balance. He pounces at me causing both of us to go to the ground. I groan as my back meets the hard pavement, and he swings at me twice, then grabs my head and slams into into the blacktop. I groan loudly as my vision gave out momentarily as he switched between punching me and slamming my head into the ground. I debated on giving up, I really did. But I don't like losing.

No, fuck this he's not winning. I grab him by his throat and squeeze not enough to cut off his breathing completely but enough to scare him. He immediately stopped moving, staring at me with wide eyes. "Hey, wait wait no, Brendon-" I hear Patrick say. "I know what I'm doing." I snap and I watch as he backs away. I didn't mean to be rude but I was gonna win this fight. All I needed was for Ryan to say he's done. That he gives up. I toss him backwards and he gasps for air. "You tried to kill me.." He says as I stand up. "You were still able to breathe shut up you big baby. I wanted to scare you. We didn't set rules so.." I say and he smirks, sitting up. "Dumbass." He says and kicks at my ankle. I think he expected to fall but I only stumbled, catching myself. I knee him in the face, catching his chin and he groans, holding his face as he fell into his back again. He kicks harshly at my knee, causing me to fall to my knees and wince.

He sits up, and I go to swing at him but he dodges it. He punches me a good 4 times, hitting my left eye. I started to see random bursts of colors and pain shoots through my eye. I felt dizzy and that only made me madder. A roll of thunder happens causing everyone to talk lowly. Probably afraid of lightening. Could I get struck and die by something I technically cause? Dunno. Guess we'll find out. I punch him multiple times, not stopping until he yells "Okay stop it Brendon I'm done stop!". I stand up, backing away from him with a smirk. I could taste blood on my mouth, and I could feel my left eye swelling up and my head was throbbing but I still just smirked at him. "I won. Now get out of my face. Forever." I say and he stands up, spitting out more blood and just stared at me.

"At least I actually know what I want, coward." He says harshly before turning and walking away. "I know I want you to fuck off!" I holler at him, trying to catch my breath. Once he's out of ear shot I sigh loudly and I turn to look at everyone and they just kinda stared at me. I didn't know I was capable of that. So I'm guessing they didn't either. Despite me getting in a couple of fights in my life, never had I went that far. "My pizzas wet now." Pete frowns, dropping it on the ground, the red sauce splattering against the blacktop. I would've laughed if I wasn't so tired and pained. The dark clouds got a bit lighter along with the rain, the thunderstorms replaced with a drizzle as sadness overcame me. He wouldn't stop. I knew me fighting him wouldn't stop this. Ryan won't keep to his word. This was useless. I hurt him for no reason. At the end of the day him and I were both still pricks.

Dallon noticed and opened his arms. "Cmere baby it's okay." He says and I fall into the offer of embrace, holding onto his tightly. I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my face and I clung onto him. "Th-this was useless." I say and I feel him nod. "I know, B. I know it was. That's what I was trying to tell you." Dallon says and I sob into his shoulder. "I choked him out.. I-I broke his nose." I say and he rubs my back. "I was angry." I say and Dallon kisses my shoulder. "I know. It's okay calm down okay? We can go home and rest. Okay?" He says and I nod, sniffling. I wanted sleep. I was absolutely exhausted. From fighting, crying, thinking. All of it. Existing even. We said our goodbyes and headed home. Dallon helped me clean up my face and I took off my soaking wet clothes and climbed into bed after saying goodnight to Dallon.

I stared at my ceiling, the pulsing pain in my eye made it hard to rest. My lip throbbed unpleasantly too. We have school tomorrow and I got to show up with a black eye, busted lip and potential concussion. Ryan has 3 days to get his injuries sorted. They'll be healed a bit. I stand up, and left my room, stopping in front of Dallons room. My hand hovered the doorknob, hesitating. I grab it, and push open his door. He was sat up in bed, in his boxers, playing on his phone. He looks up, a confused look on his face. "What's wrong, are you okay?" He asks and I slightly shake my head. "I think I got a concussion. And my eye hurts a lot." I say and close the door behind me.

"I think you should stay home tomorrow. Just in case." He says and I sigh. "Might just go to the nurse. Unless you and the guys wanna just all skip and I'll go see my doctor and get an excuse. I missed too many days." I say and he nods, patting the spot next to him. "I'll text the groupchat, come sit down." Dallon says softly and I nod, slowly sitting beside him, watching as he sent a quick message to the groupchat. My phone buzzed in my hand and I toss it onto his bed and lay down, pulling him down with me. "You mean a lot to me Dally." I say softly and I can feel him tracing shapes onto my bare back. Should I have got more clothes on than just my boxers? Sure, but fairly enough, he was only in his boxers too. So I didn't feel too stupid about it.

I could tell the skies were clearing up. Dallon always makes me feel better. Without fail. "I hate seeing you like this. I really do." I hear him whisper and I press a kiss to his shoulder, letting my lips linger before pulling away. "I shouldn't have let my anger get the best of me. It was silly of me and I apologize deeply. You were right, like always. I should've just left it be." I say and he stares at me with a look I couldn't quite read. Proud. That's it. He looked proud of me. That made my heart warm, a wide smile making it's way to my face. "You have no clue what you're doing to me Weekes. Making me all happy n shit." I joke, and he giggles, wrapping his arms around me.

He pulls me close and I put my face into his chest, breathing him in. "I think I'm in love with you." I hear him say softly and my heart skips a beat, and I couldn't fight back the smile as I loft my head from his chest to look at him. "Oh I know I'm in love with you Dallon. I'm so deeply in love with you." I say and he grabs my face and pushes his lips against mine, and I felt like we were on top of the world. Like no one could touch us, not even Ryan.

Authors Note

Stupid teens and their fighting

Civilly talk stuff out kids, fighting is dumb and that's the tea

Also got that cute fluff at the end, you're welcome <3

I hope you enjoyed

Thanks for reading♡♡

-E💕