THE LOVELY SNEAKY FAKE FRIEND

Start from the beginning

Yeah, at the beginning everything looks so nice and sweet, but as far as the Snake was good at masking its true nature, all the masks, even if glued well, eventually become annoying to wear.

After a few months of this beginning of a friendship, Marilyn noticed so many bad things that were happening around her.

Once, when she entered school, she managed to get to class without being abused by the other students, but now even before entering, the boys enjoyed waiting outside to mistreat her even before starting classes.

Not only does this happen, but if before it had somehow managed to make itself well-liked by the other professors or by the staff of that place, now when it even greeted them they reciprocated or turned to them looks full of hatred and indifference.

The air in that unhealthy place was getting very heavy, but the worst occurred just after an accident with the alleged Snake friend.

Since the Snake needed a lot of and money to boast her title, she always needed someone to supply her bank account with tons of it, and what was the best way to get some money?

Simple, you could ask your victims, no sorry "friends", a small and large loan to never return.

What did it matter if he had to ruin someone to defend his place in the Teen Snakes hierarchy? Every dirty trick had to be resorted to.

Their honor was at stake, and certainly, when the competition for supremacy was great, much work had to be done, otherwise, there was the risk of being expelled from the group and end up being targeted by the other Snakes.

Yes, because even within that group the betrayal and stabs were very frequent, and you always had to keep your back to yourself. Certainly, Marilyn's Sneaky friend knew this very well and didn't want to risk it.

In a short time, the Snake invented every excuse to satisfy his hunger for money.

Marilyn, being good and easy to manipulate, believed in every lie that the creature could work out to get what it needed, that is, money to buy expensive clothes and other things to impose itself against the other Teen Snakes.

Up to a certain point, Marilyn managed to accept everything, but after a while, seeing her money disappear forever, she refused to continue making the ATM always available.

Unfortunately, our protagonist had not calculated that the Snake had at her disposal in her arsenals so many bullets supplied, despite himself, precisely by her.

How many times in a careless way Marilyn vented with her and told what she thought of some people, peers, and especially some teachers!

He could not make a bigger and gross mistake!

Yes, if the slimy friend is cunning, imagine what she can get up to if she has as many blackmail weapons at her disposal as the confidences or secrets that their victims provide them with.

Alas, what the Snakes are having fun doing was happening again, that is destroying their victims without mercy and this time Marilyn had given her the bullets for free!

Because of her legitimate refusal to continue supplying her with money, the enemy Snake was spreading all the confidences that poor Marilyn had made her, to blackmail her to get even more money than those she hadn't already requested.

She didn't just want to extort money from her, but he also wanted to steal the scholarship he had won to go abroad and so he would have one more thing to show off with the other Snake Teen.

I was forgetting to say that not only do these evil beings blackmail like the worst criminals, but they also experience a horrible feeling of competition dictated by envy and nastiness.

They must always be better from everyone, they cannot bear to lose against someone in any field and certainly, Marilyn had wrongly wronged her not only not to submit to her but also to steal something she needed to impose her domination over others.

Certainly, having a scholarship abroad could allow her to boast to the point of exhaustion and to obtain various favors and this crime against her had to be repaid dearly by Marilyn.

The epilogue of this story we know very well, but to take away any curiosity, we also see the cruelty of this group as far as it succeeds in arriving.

The Snake who pretended to be a friend decided to return to the original group of Teen Snakes to get her revenge against Marilyn.

Together with the other Teen Snakes, they decided to organize an assembly where he could encircle Marilyn to put her with his back to the wall and make her give up the scholarship so that she could get it.

To make Marilyn fall into the trap, they decided that it had to take place at the hour of religion, to have a free camp to make them suffer any possible humiliation.

Do you think that Marilyn was so unlucky to fall for it and suffer another time, right?

No, this time we have a gear change, and Marilyn, luckily for her, managed to skip the last days of school and save herself from the clutches of those evil creatures full of anger and envy.

Despite this latest nasty attack caused by all these bad memories, Marilyn, even though she was beginning to show signs of weakness, did not want to give up and continued to hunt Number One Snake, even if her will power began to falter and lose power.

The Queen of Mean Snakes now was beginning to be afraid of Marilyn because, despite all the curveballs and the henchmen she was sending against Marilyn, she didn't stop pursuing her. She had to increase the intensity of the attacks if she wanted to destroy Marilyn

If she wanted to win and humiliate Marilyn even more, she had to push her into an even more cold and cursed land, to bend Marilyn's spirit of revenge and make her face the fearsome creatures that were hidden in Dead Land, the land of hopes and broken dreams.