X X X X X X X • • •

Three days

Three days.

It had been Three days since Axel and I had gotten to the cabin. The first black bag was filled with random clothes that were most likely from Lizzie's closet. While I'm sure the other is axels stuff.

He'd shown me to a room in the cabin the first day we'd gotten here and told me he'd be down the hall. The next morning I got up and made breakfast with whatever I could find in the cabinets.

I made axel breakfast, but he didn't leave his room. That night, I knocked on his door. He didn't open it, but instead yelled "do you need anything?" I replied quickly with a 'no'

I was going to say "no, but I made dinner. Come eat" but all I got out was 'no' because then he shouted "okay. Goodnight."

The second day I didn't even attempt making food. I just laid in my room all day eating chips and painting my nails. The bathroom was stocked with a ton of stuff which led me to believe that this bedroom is Elizabeth's.

But today, today is the third day I've been in this cabin and I expect some company today. There's no TVs in here and I don't even have my phone.

I opened the black bag, unfortunately there where no swim suits. I decided to go to the lake in a tank top and a pair of shorts.

I eat some cereal before slamming the door, loudly. And making my way to the lake that was viewable from the cabin.

I hoped the slamming of the door would make axel curious enough to come outside and see what I was doing. It wasn't.

I watched his curtains open slightly, before closing again once he saw that I was just going for a swim.

I swam for a bit, before I saw a small crab and started playing with it with a stick I picked up. That's when I saw the curtains move, again. This time they stayed open for longer, I couldn't see him but I know he could see me.

So he can watch me but not join me? I don't think so.

I waited until the curtains closed again before i got out of the water. The cabin was a 1story place so my plan wouldn't be hard to complete.

I inched towards his window and slowly slid the glass to the left, opening it slightly. I grinned when I saw the light on underneath his closed bathroom door.

Now all I've got to do is sneak in, hide somewhere so I can pop out and scare him. But before I could, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Pulling me from the window.