X X X

A/N back to Avery's point of view

Enzo had called me moments after I'd gotten home

Enzo had called me moments after I'd gotten home. But I sent him to voicemail. He left a recording but I was yet to open it.

Andi wasn't home which was weird because she left the park hours before me. I wondered where she went but figured she'd probably stopped to get food, she better bring me something back if she has.

I tossed myself on my bed thinking about how Autumn and I would probably be gossiping and eating cereal straight from the box right now.

"He's so handsome" Autumn would be saying about this guy she talked non stop about, he apparently was in her Math class and had never noticed her.

It seems Autumn was more noticeable then she thought, as said boy showed up at her funeral, with her favorite flowers in her favorite color.

My wonderful daydream was ruined by the annoying sound of my cell ringing. I didn't know the number but I had a gut feeling that I had to answer this call, and so I did.

"Come quick! It's Kaylen!" Was all that was said for me to bolt down the stairs and grab Toms keys.

Wait. What was I doing? Why did I care?

I didn't know, but it didn't stop me. Christian had sounded so panicked on the other end that I couldn't help but go help.

I swung open my front door, only to come face to face with Axel, huh? He still hadn't left?

He dropped me off like an hour ago. He roughly grabbed my arm as he pulled me towards his car. Before I could even ask what the hell he was doing, he told me.

"I think Enzo is trying to kill Kaylen"

A/N ooooh this story's boutta get JUICY