Arya laughed, gaining the attention of the room. "Says the bottom?"

"DAMN!" Taehyung grinned.

"Shots fired!" Jimin smirked.

"I called it!" Hoseok laughed.

Namjoon ignored the inappropriate humour and continued to type on his phone. Yoongi's face went red with anger, "You won't be saying that later." He winked.

Arya stood up off him, she looked down and then smirked. "Please, you'll be the one begging for me."

"In your dreams innocent one, in your dreams," Yoongi smirked.

Arya shrugged her shoulders, "Last time I walked in on you talking in your sleep I think it's safe to say, in your dreams Min Yoongi."

Taehyung choked on his crisps and Hoseok had to pat his back, Jimin was laughing hysterically.

Yoongi stood up and crashed his lips against her own catching her off guard. Before she could submit he pulled away, "Look who's the bottom now." He walked out of the room.

Arya stuck up her middle finger as he closed the door. Jimin was still laughing and the only thing that stopped them was Jin's call for dinner.

Arya's anxiety kicked in instantly and she slowly followed the other boys into the dining room. She sat next to Yoongi who had a smug smirk on his face because he had one the sarcasm war.

Arya began to play around with the steak that was on her plate. She could feel Jin's eyes constantly watching her. She glanced and seen his gaze so she slowly took a very small forkful of the steak. Swallowing it was like eating glass, it was almost physically painful. But she was glad she had when Jin's eyes were no longer on her.

After eating two small fries Arya started to play around with the vegetables. She looked over and all of the boys were still halfway through their meals. "I'm not feeling really well, I think I might go to bed."

The blue eyed female was about to stand up when she felt Jin glaring daggers at her. "Finish your meal first, you've hardly touched it." It was more like an order than a suggestion and Namjoon shot the elder boy a questioning look.

Arya looked at Jin the only way to get out of it would be to mention a thing all men are freaked out or embarrassed by. "But I have bad cramps Jin and I really feel sick, you're the medic and you know that PMS can be bad-"

Five pairs of eyes quickly went down on their plates in awkwardness, all except Yoongi who was looking at his girlfriend to make sure she was okay and Jin. It always worked, you'd think that the boys who trafficked drugs into the country, threaten, beat people up and in extreme cases possibly murder, you'd expect them not to be freaked out by the suggestion of a period. Regardless the mention of it always made them go silent.

Jin looked at the girl and shook his head, "Yes and as the medic I buy the medicinal supplies, and I recall you had your monthly menstrual cycle last week Arya. Don't give me this PMS crap, sit down and eat your food."

Jin looked extremely mad at the girl. She glared at him and the room fell silent yet again. "I. Am. Not. Hungry."

Jin glared at her, "One more word and I'll tell Yoongi."

Arya went silent and her face turned pale. Yoongi sat up now interested in the conversation due to the mention of his name. He was relieved that the other conversation was finished. "Tell me what?" He asked. His gaze fluctuating between his girlfriend and Jin.

"You broke your promise!" Her voice was full of betrayal.

"Can you all stop arguing! Jesus Christ you're giving me a headache!" Namjoon yelled loudly. But for once that never stopped them.

"What are you two hiding?" Hoseok asked before taking another bite of the steak.

Arya glared at Jin, "Nothing. That's right Jin..."

Jin shook his head, "Arya is showing symptoms of an eating disorder." He blurted out.

The room was shocked into silence, "Arya?" Yoongi yelled in a half scolding half shocked manner.

The doorbell rang extremely loudly throughout the house. It seemed to vibrate, "I'LL GET IT!" She practically ran to the door to escape the boys.

She didn't have an eating disorder... Did she? She just wanted to loose weight. It wasn't that bad, was it? She shook her head, Jin was probably just worrying about her because he's a worrier and it's in his nature.

Arya answered the front door, not taking much thought to it. As soon as she looked up she almost collapsed on the spot. "Hello, I do hope I'm not late." Johnny smiled.

"You're a little late but it's okay," Arya welcomed the Male into the house. "Johnny I need you to do me a favour."

The raven haired male spun around on his heel to face the female. "What's wrong, biscuit?"

Arya twiddled her thumbs. "Can you tell the boys I'm feeling ill and that I've went to bed."

Johnny frowned and his face became laced with concern. "Is everything alright?"

The female shook her head.

He nodded, "I'll tell them you went to take a nap, are you sure there's nothing else bothering you, biscuit?"

Arya twiddled with her thumbs. "No it's nothing the boys are making a big deal out of things."

Johnny nodded. "Ah I understand, get well soon."

Arya thanked the Male before turning and making her way to her beloved bedroom. The female flopped onto the neatly made bed and slowly began to doze off.

That was until she heard the loud banging on the bedroom door. "Open the fucking door." It was Namjoon.

Arya groaned in response.

"Arya let us in!" This time it was Jin who had spoken.

"Johnny is gone now so it's just us," Jimin added.

"Arya baby you can't run or hide away from your problems." This time it was Yoongi who spoke.

"We just want to talk to you," Taehyung yelled.

"We love you." Hoseok uttered.

"Katrina wouldn't want this," Jungkook shouted and there was a lot of mumbling at his controversial statement.

Arya hugged her knees to her chest and failed in attempt of concealing her tears because she wasn't ready to come to terms with things.

She felt like the entire world was closing in on her and she felt guilty for worrying the boys.

Arya muffled her crying with her hand and the pleading voices of the males on the other side of the locked door became the one heavy blur.

That was until six clear words were spoken which made Arya want to scream because she simply wasn't ready to talk about her struggles.

Those six words were spoken by Namjoon and they were, "That's it we are breaking in."