CHAPTER EIGHTEEN I KILLED

Start from the beginning

As I left the pub, I heard footsteps after me; I went to Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, though it was unoccupied during the school year.

"Alohomora!" I muttered to enter, the door opened with a single 'click' and I entered.

I went to the second floor and waited for someone to enter, after two minutes, the man with long face entered to the shop and closed the door behind him, I was watching him from the stairs that were in gloom.

"I know you're here, girl" he said to the air, "I know you were listening to us at the pub, you didn't even tasted your butter beer" so he has been watching me too. I saw he was using his wand to light up the room.

"Expelliarmus!" I said and his wand slipped out of his hand and come flying towards me, "Why did you follow me?" I asked him.

"Because my friends and I suspected McGonagall sent someone here so they could see who we were" he said.

"Well, let me tell you, Mr. My-friends-and-I-suspect-you're-a-spy; that I came here on my own" I told him, "What's your name? I think Mr. My-friends-and-I-suspect-you're-a-spy is a little too long"

"Why would I tell you that? So I can go back to Azkaban? No thank you"

"Well, I'll tell you my name if you tell me yours and we won't tell each other's name to anyone" I told the black haired man.

"Okay, but I want to see your face too" he said.

"Okay, tell me your name" I said walking down the stairs.

"My name is Antonin Dolohov" he said, I stayed in shock for a moment but then recovered; I think a part of me wished it was him.

"Well, Dolohov, I am Isabella, Isabella Dolohov" I said as I walked towards him and lighten up my wand with a silent spell. My face once in the shadows was visible now.

My father stayed in shock, he looked at me with amazement.

"So that's how Minerva called you, Isabella, I like it" he said touching my cheek.

"Why didn't you write me? You could write my mom and not me?!" I said stepping back.

"Isabella, I'm so sorry. I wanted to know you, but Voldemort would've known" he said trying to touch my hair this time but I didn't let him, "you look so much like your mother" he said.

"Take your wand, Dolohov, remember our deal; you never knew me and I never knew you" I threw his wand at him and walked out of the shop.

***

I disapparated in my mother's office to my amazement, but my father followed me.

"Isabella!" she said and hugged me.

"I'm so sorry, mom" I said and then she saw my father.

"Don't worry, Isabella dear. You know who he is right?" she asked me and I nodded, "Antonin, you need to stay away from her if you want your daughter to survive" my mom said.

"Minerva, I found her and I have no intention of getting away from my own daughter!" my father exclaimed.

"We had a deal Dolohov! I'd tell you, you'd tell me and no one ever knew about it" I told him.

"Isabella that is not a way to talk to your father" he said.

"A father that wasn't there for fifteen years!" I reminded him.

We stared at each other for quite a while until my sister, Jake, George, Hermione, Luna and Ron ran through the door.

"Professor McGonagall! Bella is nowhere to be seen...I haven't seen her since dinner...we searched everywhere!" they started saying, then, George saw me.

"Isabella!" he said and hugged me, he spin me around. I hugged him back and he kissed my head, "don't disappear like that ever, okay? You gave me a heart attack. Don't you ever scare me like that again, young lady!" he said and I laughed.

"Yes, dad" I said and kissed him on the cheek.

My father cleared his throat and looked at us with his arms crossed. Everyone looked at him and then at me. My sister came to my side and put her arm around my shoulders.

"You" Dolohov pointed at my sister, "you look a lot like my daughter and ex girlfriend, but I don't remember having twins" he said.

"I am her sister. Bryony Flowers, daughter of Hades" my sister shook my father's hands but Antonin didn't looked pleased with that information.

"So, Isabella, I see you are friends with freaks like the demigods, with blood traitors and with Mudbloods" my father said, "I was hoping McGonagall raised you better, but I suppose not. C'mon Isabella, we're going"

"What?! No!" I shouted, "I'm not going anywhere with you!"

"You are and that's my last word" he said taking grip of my arm.

"You have no right to take her with you, Antonin!" my mother said.

"You haven't been in her life; you are nothing less than a Death Eater!"Bryony shouted. I was glad she did before I did.

"You'll regret this, freak!" he said pointing his wand at my sister, "Crucio!" my father said at my sister.

Bryony was the only demigod that could be affected by magic since our mother was a wizard. I was waiting for her to collapse in the floor in pain but she didn't, then, I saw why she didn't. Jake was in front of her and the spell bond in his body towards my father. He screamed in pain and fell to the ground. The spell didn't last much.

"I'll write you when the next attack will be, Isabella, for you and Rose, not for your little friends" my father said and then disapparated.

"Go to sleep, all of you, tomorrow there will be an announcement at breakfast" my mother said and we got out from her office.

George and I walked to the Gryffindor common room.

"Chocolate Frog" I said to the portrait of the fat lady.

"Can you get me one?" she asked and then let us in.

We stayed talking for at least one hour and fell asleep there, in the couch.