Prolouge

Credit to Scott Cawthron for everything except Katie, who is the main character and my character.

"What are we supposed to do!?!?!" The manager yelled on the phone. "First comes the bite, and now children were murdered! This place is becoming a mess I know, but you just expect me to shut it down?!?!?" He yelled on the phone.

The manager took a deep breath. After one of their newest animatronic animals mistakenly bit off a child's frontal lobe a few weeks ago, five children were lured snd murdered. It was December 15th, 1987, and the fun place for all children, was being threatened with a shutdown.

"Deep breath sir in and out," the man over the phone said. "Look, if a children's place has one kid missing a frontal lobe, and five others DEAD, this place can't remain open, as Parents are getting concerned. As apart of the city council, I'm afraid the restaurant will be closed by the end of 1991," the man said. "1991? That's in 4 years? Why not by the years end?" He said. "Well, we have a lot of places threatened with closing." He responded. "But, we are giving this place a huge second chance, anything else fishy go on, we shut it down by the end of the year," he said. The manager sighed, thanked te man and hung up.

He paced around his office thinking of the events. The bite of '87. He remembered it vividly...

Flashback....

Over the intercom, a woman's voice announced, "Alrighty children, gather around pirate cove, are new friend Foxy is going to sing a song for little Michaels birthday!". The kids cheered and sat down, as foxy stepped out of the curtain. " Yo Ho me hearties! Welcome to thee pirate cove!" He announced. He brought out a guitar, "shall we sing a little song for Michael's birthday?" He asked the intrigued children. They all responded with shouts of "Yay!" And clapped. Foxy began to play his guitar and to sing, but somehow the guitar managed to slip out of his hands. Michael went over to the gutair and picked it up. He held it towards foxy, to return it to him. But, Foxy didn't realize where the guitar was so instead he grabbed Michael's shirt and lifted him up. Foxy sang some more, and after singing a verse and shutting his mouth, it happened.

The manager snapped out of the flashback. It was a frightful day. He never wanted to think about it again. Foxy's gears had popped out of him, ripping him apart. When he shut his mouth, he had bit down on the kids skull. We were forced to shut him down. But now, we are probably being forced to shut the whole place down.