Chapter Eighteen: Trapped In The Hands Of A Madman

(REVISED VERSION)

🥀

SHE stumbled through the dense forest, her heart racing in fear as she tried to put as much distance as possible between herself and the horrors she had witnessed back there. Her legs ached with every step, her stomach grumbled in hunger, and her throat was parched with thirst. All she could think of was getting out of there and finding help.

As she trudged on, her eyes fixed on the ground in front of her, she suddenly caught sight of a faint glow in the distance. Was it a car? Or was it something else? She squinted, trying to make out what it was, but her vision was already blurry and her mind was foggy.

Desperate for any sign of civilization, she pushed herself forward and made her way toward the light. Her feet moved almost on their own accord, driven by an intense need to escape the nightmare she had been living in.

But as she got closer, she fell to the ground. Before fainting, she heard a voice.

"Found you."

🥀

She slowly opened her eyes, groaning in pain as she tried to adjust her vision. Her head was pounding, and her body felt weak and heavy.

As her eyes focused on her surroundings, she saw a TV playing a sex video. A woman's back was visible, and the hair looked eerily similar to her own.

"What the fuck is this?!" she muttered under her breath, too stunned to move.

Suddenly, she heard a voice. It was Zach. She turned her head and saw him sitting in the corner of the room, staring at her.

"Do you know how desperate I am for you?" he said, his voice low and menacing.

She felt a cold shiver run down her spine as she realized the gravity of the situation. She was tied to a chair with a thick rope, and there was no escape.

"You're disgusting," she spat at him, trying to muster up some courage.

Zach seemed unfazed by her words. He closed his eyes and listened to the sounds of the sex video playing on the TV.

"I was thinking about you when I watched this," he said. "I wished it was you, enjoying it just like she did."

She wanted to cover her ears, but her hands were tied. "Stop it!" she coughed, feeling a sharp pain in her throat.

Zach chuckled. "Why? Does it make you feel disgusted? Well, guess what? I don't fucking care!"

She glared at him with hatred. "I hate you," she spat out.

Zach's jaw clenched, and he stood up, walking towards her. He slapped her across the face, causing her head to snap to the side. Then he gripped her jaw tightly, forcing her to look at him.

"You think you can get away from me?" he snarled. "I'll show you what real disgust feels like."

He started to untie the ropes around her body, and she felt a surge of fear and panic. Before he could undo all the ropes, he grabbed the remote control and turned off the TV.

"Why should I watch that useless shit when I can do those kinds of things to you, right?" he said with a smirk.

"Please, don't do this, Zach," she pleaded, her voice trembling.

But Zach didn't listen. After untying her, he grabbed her arm and violently pushed her to the cold floor. He pulled off his shirt and straddled her, pinning her wrists above her head.

She tried to push him away, but he was too strong. "No, stop, please!" she cried out.

But he didn't stop. He did things to her that he had only fantasized about before, things that made her feel violated and horrified.

And at that moment, she realized that she was truly trapped, helpless, and alone.

🥀

Michelle was in a daze, her mind numb from the traumatic experience she had just endured. She stared blankly at the wall, her wrists and feet bound tightly with ropes. She tried to move but the ropes were too tight, causing her skin to burn.

Zach walked towards her and towered over her, a wicked smirk on his face. "That was fun. We should do this more often."

He had dressed her in her clothes, mocking her by making her wear the same outfit she was wearing when he violated her. Michelle felt violated and dirty, tears streaming down her face as she tried to come to terms with what had just happened.

Zach approached her and caressed her cheek with his thumb, trying to justify his actions. Michelle flinched away from his touch, disgusted by his very presence. "How could you do this to me?" she whispered, her voice hoarse from the crying.

"I did it because I love you," Zach said, his voice laced with insanity. "I want you to understand how much you mean to me, Michelle. You belong to me."

Michelle shuddered at his words, feeling trapped and helpless. She knew that he wasn't going to let her go, and the realization that she was completely at his mercy was horrifying.

Zach wiped away a tear that had escaped from Michelle's eye, then left the room. Michelle was left alone in the cold and dark room, feeling numb and defeated. She knew that her life would never be the same again, that the hope she once had for a better future had vanished.

"I'm done," she thought to herself. "My life's over."

🥀

Author's note:

So, it's 1 AM and I just did a massive revision to this book. I finished 3-4 chapters this day, I think.

I am still listening to Shinunoga E-Wa. The music itself? Chef's kiss!👌🏻

Any thoughts about this chapter? Let me know in the comments.

-creepy_stalker199