Chapter Six

A/N: A few sexual references and stuff in this chapter, so please don't read if that bothers you at all. The first letter is bolded where the sexual references are and so is the last, so if you want to skip them then you can :)

Perrie's POV:

I wake up, stretching my arms out and yawning. I lie there for a few minutes, gathering my thoughts and waking myself up properly. Rolling over, I expect to find a little body curled up next to me, but there's nothing.

Instantly, I sit up in panic. My head thumps against the ceiling of my bunk, and I groan loudly whilst rubbing the painful area. I soon get over my injury, searching my mind to think of where Jade is.

"JADE!" I shout.

Fuck I'm getting angry. Calm Down.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" I scream "JADE!".

My fists ball up into the sheets next to me, as I try and transfer my anger into anything else I possibly can. I find this task impossible. Shoving the sheets away from my body, I jump out of my bunk and let out a frustrated sigh.

I search through everyones bunks, nobody is there. Where are they?

I punch the wall next to me, I can feel something crack in my hand but I ignore it. Quickening my pace, I reach the door at the end of the compartment that all the bunks are in. Slamming my hand against the button, it instantaneously slides open and I'm greeted with the sound of laughter.

I storm forwards, as I walk I see Leigh and Jordan cuddled up on the sofa.

"Mornin' Pez" Leigh greets me.

"You look a bit troubled, something wrong?" Jordan asks, but I can see a smirk on both of their faces.

"I lost Jade, I can't find her!" I shout, seeing them stifle laughter. Why the fuck are they laughing?!

"FUCK" I scream as I punch a wall again.

"Calm down babe, she can't leave the bus" Leigh soothes.

"Yes she can Leigh!" I argue.

"What? On the middle of a motorway? Perrie calm down" she tries to console my anger, but it just worsens it.

"When I find her I am going to fucking kill her, she knows she's not allowed to go anywhere without me" I rant, ignoring how patronizing I sound.

"She's an adult Perrie" Jordan counters, but is soon shut up with a glare.

"I'm aware of that, I know everything about her you fucking idiot" I spit.

"Perrie!" Leigh shouts, shocked at my harsh treatment towards him.

I ignore her, running a hand through my hair in frustration. Where the fuck could she have-

"BOO!" an excited giggle shouts from behind me.

I spin around, relief coursing through me as I come face to face with Jade. Her face is soft and cheerful, clearly oblivious to the state I was in. I stare at her, watching her smile fade into a small frown, her features showing confusion at my lack of reaction.

"What's wrong?" she asks gently.

"You." I answer.

"What about me?" she says, voice shaking slightly.

"You left this bus. Alone, unprotected. Do you know how much I've been panicking?! I've punched everything except Leigh and Jordan because I was so fucking afraid that you'd wandered off and gotten hurt!" I rant out, my words almost uncomprehensible due to the way I was hissing as I spoke.