Chapter Three

Jade's POV:

"Okay thats fine pet, have fun!" my mam said through the phone.

"Thanks mam, love you, bye!" I replied before hanging up.

"All sorted then babe?" a low voice said from behind me.

I jumped and turned to see Perrie standing at the door of her dressing room, closing it behind her and taking a step towards me. I flinched as she tucked a piece of stray hair behind my ear, and dragging her finger down my cheek slowly.

"Y-yeah" I said quietly, looking down and turning my head away from her touch.

"Good" she replied  bluntly, seeming a little pissed off.

I glanced up at her and caught her staring at me intensly. Reaching out, she grabbed hold of my hand and pulled me back into the dressing room.

"So, everyone good to go?" she asked, not allowing my hand to escape her grip.

Several heads around the room nodded, and Perrie grinned wickedly.

"Mint, howay then let's go" Perrie concluded.

Everyone immediately jumped up from their seats, leaving their drinks behind and heading over towards the door. I have a feeling that there are gonna be many more tonight though, but I'm too tired. I hope we can just sleep, if Perrie lets me.

I let out a yawn, covering my mouth with my hand. Perrie turned around and looked at me curiously.

"Tired?" she asked.

I nodded my head shyly, and she smiled gently at me.

"You're cute" she commented, dragging me slowly down the corridor.

"Hm?" I asked, confused.

"Getting tired before 9:00pm, like a toddler would. And you're a goody-goody, it's very cute" she responded, winking at me.

I blushed at her reply, keeping me head down low and refusing to make any eye contact.

"Don't look so scared, I'm  not gonna hurt you baby" she said, stopping our walking and bringing us both to a halt.

I looked behind her and saw the others catching up, smiling and laughing with each other.

"You're mine Jade, you're safe because you're protected. If any fucker dares do anything to you, tell me and I'll.. sort it out" Perrie said, hesitating on her choice of words at the end.

"Thank you" I replied, proud of myself for finally sounding composed for once.

"No problem Jadey" she said, winking again and laughing at my blush.

"Hey Jade, you okay?" Sam asked as the others approached the two of us, clearly having noticed the prominent blush on my cheeks.

"Yeah, thanks" I said, finally feeling a little more relaxed with the current situation.

"We were" Perrie mumbled grumpily.

Sam looked over, his eyes looked slightly fearful and he nodded at me before walking ahead with the others.

"Come on, we need to hurry up and get on the bus" Perrie demanded, grabbing my hand and running forwards.

We passed many confused faces, watching as the two girls ran madly through the hallways towards the exit.

I let out a laugh at their expressions, and Perrie looked over at me with a smile on her face, before breaking out into her own fit of laughter.

We continued to run till we reached the exit door, and Perrie pointed out the tour bus so we could run towards that together too.

By the time we reached the bus, I was out of breath and coughing as I tried to control my laughter.

Perrie giggled at the sight of me. Wait. Giggled?

"You're possibly the most adorable person I've ever met" she smiled, squeezing my hand tightly.

I grinned at her slightly, but our moment was interrupted by a rampage of feet running towards where we were stood.

"We getting on, Pez?" Leigh asked, gesturing at the door.

"Yeah" Perrie said, staring at me as she spoke.

She broke the gaze we held, and turned around to knock on the bus door. She pulled out a card from under her shirt, which was attached around her neck like a necklace. Swiping the card against the door handle, it slided open automatically and presented us with the tour bus.

"Ladies first" Perrie said, winking at me and helping me up the step.

I smiled at her, my face turning red again, but I didnt have much time to dwell on the moment  because of the sight presented infront of me.

Wow.

"Like it, huh?" Perrie asked confidently, smirking at my shocked reaction.

I heard a series of gasps from behind me and knew that the others were just as shocked as I was.

"Want a tour?" Perrie offered, and I nodded my head as I looked around at the luxurious tour bus.

"Well, here is the main living area" she gestured to the space infront of us.

"3 TV's, a sofa, HD Movies, X-Box, alcohol and fags" she explained, and I scrunched my face up at the mention of the last two things.

"They're free if you want them, but I'm sure Jadey here won't need that information" Perrie joked, causing the others to laugh lightly as I looked down in embarassment.

"She drinks occassioally" Sam defended.

"And I fight occassionally, so shut the fuck up" Perrie snapped, and I looked over at Sam with an apologetic look.

We walked throught the main living area and reached another door.

"Bathroom to the left, and there's one at the back. No poop or sick, tell the bus driver and he'll pull over" Perrie laughed.

"Ew" I said quietly.

"Do you not poo babe?" Perrie asked "Might have to call you poopy".

Everyone laughed, and this time I joined in with a smile.

"Through this door, is the beds. Well for you anyway" Perrie said, sliding a door to the left and ushering us through.

"You can sleep in any of the first four beds, always sleep facing the back of the bus because if we suddenly break, you could die" she went on.

"And you" she continued, pointing at me.

"You sleep right back there, with me" she clarified, and I nodded briefly at her.

"Good, everything is sorted then. Drinks, pizza and a movie?" Leigh asked, as Perrie grinned cheekily at her.

"Yeah, sounds good" Perrie nodded, and we all rushed to the front part.

"John! Take us to Alfonso's so we can bring a pizza back on the bus" Perrie shouted to the driver.

"Got it!" a deep voice shouted back.

"Cheers" she replied.

I glanced around the room and stood awkwardly in the doorway till Perrie coughed loudly to gain my attention. I looked over and she patted the spot next to her and glared at me as if to say 'you better fucking sit here'.

I shuffled over to where she was sat and sat on the seat awkwardly.

"Kick your shoes off and cuddle" Perrie said, well, demanded.

I did as she said and slowly put my feet up on the sofa. Perrie rolled her eyes at my hesitance and wrapped her arms tightly around my waist, pulling me into her quickly and allowing me to rest my head on her shoulder.

I don't really like Perrie, but something about this feels so right. I finally feel safe, yet I've never been this afraid before. We began watching the movie and I could feel Perrie resting her head against mine. She traced circles slowly on my hip, and I relaxed into the embrace. And slowly drifted off...