"Sh-sho-Chan?" I stuttered, feeling his hot breath against my mouth. 

There's a point in a romantic relationship when you don't get flustered by everything, and soon, I will reach that point. 

He smiled a little at me. His face lowered against mine, and he slowly started to kiss just under my eye. He pulled back a little. 

"Your freckles are really cute," He murmured, moving his face back to mine. He slowly kissed another freckle. I giggled. Todoroki really is sweet. I brought my none broken arm up to his hair. I honestly love his hair, it's just really pretty and soft. 

I twisted his hair around in my fingers while he continued to kiss my freckles. He nuzzled into my fingers. Suddenly he pressed his body against mine, in a sort of half - hug. 

"Sho-Chan~! Your crushing me~!" I groaned. He mumbled something incoherent in my ear. 

His breaths started to even out against my ear. I sighed softly, then closed my eyes. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When I woke up, I noticed that Todoroki had managed to curl around me again. I almost giggled at how cute he was. I extracted myself from him, then went to the bathroom to change. I felt myself eyeing the cupboard under the sink, but I forced my eyes away. I couldn't... not without him right out there. 

I changed into a hoodie and jeans, then went to check the time. It was 6:30. Todoroki should get up now, I couldn't go to classes, but that doesn't mean he can't. It is the middle of the week. 

I walked out of the bathroom. 

"Sho-Chan, you need to get ready for class," I said, shaking Todoroki lightly. He rolled away from me, groaning. 

I had a sudden really random idea, but before I could put a filter on myself, I was leaning forward towards him. I kissed his cheek slowly. He smiled in his sleep. Then I started to kiss down his cheek, along his jawline, and then slowly onto his neck. I pocked my tongue out of my mouth, licking along his neck. I felt him squirm a little bit underneath me. I smirked a little bit. I started sucking on his neck lightly, not enough to leave a hickey, but enough for him to feel it. 

I drug my tongue down his neck, moving his shirt away, and then along his collarbone. I pushed my hands slightly up his shirt, and I could feel him shiver. I ran my tongue down as far his shirt would permit, then sucked lightly again. I heard a soft moan come from him. 

Suddenly I pulled away, feeling the absence of heat even though that's what I wanted him to feel. I heard a rustling of blankets behind me. 

"Fuck you Midoriya..." I heard him grown behind me. I turned around, winked and stuck my tongue out, then walked as fast as I could into the bathroom. 

"Now I'm gonna be turned on all day!" I heard him complain from the other room.

"You need to get ready for school!" I shouted back. I heard a grunt. 

I waited for twenty minute, hopefully enough time for him to get changed, then went out. I saw Todoroki at our table, dressed but obviously disgruntled, eating cereal. I almost laughed at him. He glared at me. 

"You better head out before your late." 

He looked at his watch. A look of panic spread across his face, and he shot up, grabbing his backpack and shoes. 

"I trust you not to get into any trouble while I'm gone, right?" 

"No promises!" I called back, but he was already out the door. I let out a shaky breath. 

I then went to my phone, checking my messages. 

Ochako: Hi Deku! I'll pick up the homework from all the classes I have with you, hope you get better soon! 

I smiled at her message. 

Izuku: Thank you so much! 

I had a couple like these, but then  couple caught my attention. They were all from unknown numbers. 

***-***-****: We'll get you back for this bitch! 

I went to another one. 

***-***-****: Meet us behind the gym at 7:30 alone, or your boyfriend gets it 

This one made my eyes widen. I felt tears prick at the corners of my eyes. I knew what they were capable of, this was a serious threat. I needed to go, or Todoroki would suffer for it. Suddenly that same number texted me again. 

***-***-****: And don't even try telling the cops, they can't stop us

I slid down against the door, my hands tangled in my hair. I couldn't not go, Todoroki would get seriously injured. I couldn't tell the cops, they would find a way. Tears welled over my eyes, trickling down my face. My breaths were shaky and uneven. 

What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?

I can't let Todoroki get hurt because of me, but still... I knew what they could do. What they did the other night was nothing compared to what they could do. 

"I..." I gulped back a sob. "I need to go."

(1493 words) 

Ahhh another short chapter. I am officially swamped with homework, and as an idiot, decided to make the commitment to another fanfiction. Make sure to check it out, it will be on my profile. Again, thanks for clicking onto this! If you have suggestions for the story I would really appreciate that! I'm trying to even out the fluff and angst, so if you would like to help even it out please comment about it! In the next chapter, I could introduce quite a bit of smut, or I could make it overly angsty and fluffy. Maybe a combination of all three. Tell me which you guys prefer! Votes and Comments appreciated!