Chapter 5

It was nice to be able to go home finally, but the pain levels were so high that I had to go out in a wheelchair. Todoroki was wheeling to the car while my mom walked next to us, fretting bout me going back into classes. 

"I know you're almost done with the year, but that's eve more reason why you should be going to class for the finals, but you can't go to-" My mom ranted. 

"Mom, I'm fine in a wheelchair," I said. "My classes are relatively close together and I have some friends who can push me around." 

My mom didn't seem satisfied, but had to end the conversation as she had to go to work. Todoroki helped me into his car, and we started heading home. It was an almost awkward silence. 

"Ochako and Iida wanted to have dinner with you. They called while you were sleeping," He commented. I nodded a bit. 

"Where?" I asked. If it was Sushi,  I would go on the strongest pain med's possible, cause FREE SUSHI. 

"A new restaurant, I think it specializes in steaks," I stuck my tongue out at his words. He laughed a little at my face. 

"If you don't want to go, I can get pizza or something," Todoroki said between laughs. I must've made another face, because he laughed again. 

"Can we get... Pho?" I asked. My stomach was still unsettled, and honestly I didn't think I could keep much more down. 

"Yeah sure," 

The ride home was uneventful, we picked up the Pho and drove to our Dorm. I held the Pho while Todoroki wheeled me in. I sat down at our table and started setting it up. 

"Not feeling well?" Todoroki asked. I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"Why do you ask?" He sighed. 

"I've been your dorm mate for nearly a year, I know what you eat when you feel sick." 

That actually hit a pretty soft spot. It was easy to think no one cared when your roommate was out all the time, and your friends only saw you on the weekend's. If they wanted to be your friend. But Todoroki had been paying attention this whole time? I went over to hug Todoroki. 

"Izu-Chan?" I pressed my head into is chest. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders. 

I didn't want to let go, but my stomach growled. Todoroki pulled back a little, resting his hands on my head. He smiled a little. 

"Why don't we go eat?" He asked. I giggled a little and said okay. I sat down across from him, and started eating. We chatted a little bit, and I got to talk about characters and such more. Todoroki seemed excited to get into them. Before I knew it, I had finished the bowl of food. 

Standing up to clear the dishes, I was suddenly stopped. 

"Sho-Chan?" 

"You have a broken arm. You are not cleaning up our food," He told me, picking the garbage out of my hands. I couldn't even protest as he had already thrown out what I had been holding. 

I huffed, but went to my dresser to get changed into pajamas. I went into the bathroom to change into it. My pajamas were an oversize plus ultra shirt, and baggy plad sweat pants. I brushed my teeth, then went back out to my bed. I pulled out my phone on my bed. 

I started scrolling through Tumblr, trying to make myself at least a little tired. Suddenly a hand grabbed my phone and moved it onto my night stand. I looked up to see Todoroki staring at me hair from above me. His hands were on either side of my head, and his legs were on either side of my legs. I felt my face start to heat up.