Chapter 3

I checked my phone to see when Ochako wanted us at her house. She said 8:00, so me and Todoroki packed. We also decided to go out for a quick dinner of Taco Bell, and then sat in our dorm waiting for 7:30, when we would drive to Ochako's apartment. I lied down on my bed, reading a newly published book called Storm and Fury. (A/N: It's actually a book nominated for the teens top ten! It will be published sometime in June this year!) I couldn't see what Todoroki was doing though. 

Suddenly I felt my bed shift a little. I stuck my bookmark in the book and placed it onto the night stand next to me. When I looked up I saw Todoroki hovering over me, his hands on either side of my head. My face grew warmer. 

"Whats wrong Sho-Chan?" I asked. He smirked and started to lean closer, until our noses were touching. I could feel his hot breath on my lips, and I wanted to lean forward and kiss him, so much. His head started to move away from my face, and I started to panic. Did I do something wrong? 

Then I felt his lips on my neck. He kissed my neck slowly before opening his mouth and letting his tongue go along my neck. 

"Wh-what are you doing Sho-Chan!?" I yelped feeling his warm tongue go along my collarbone. 

Then he pulled away again, moving his face back to mine. He was close again, but he only stared at me. I gulped. Then I pushed forward and started to kiss him. I pushed him all the way up until we were in a sitting position. Then he pushed me against my bed post. I could feel his tongue trying to push through my lips, but instead I tried something. I pushed through his open mouth and tried running my tongue a long his. His hands slowly crept up my shirt, and were feeling my stomach. Suddenly he broke for air, panting. I smiled knowing I managed to make him breathe heavily and not the other way around. 

"Finally taking the initiative Izu-Chan~?" He smirked. I giggled a little. 

"We should be heading out soon." I said. Todoroki nodded. I got up and grabbed my bag. 

Before I could put it on though, I felt arms wrap around me from behind. Todoroki hugged me from behind, and put his face in my shoulder. I giggled a little. 

We arrived at Ochako's house at 7:56. I went up to her house that she shared with Jiro(Who was out today). Ochako invited us in, and I saw Iida, Momo, and Mina. Iida was yelling about Mina's shoes, and Momo was eating out of a big chip bowl. 

"Hi!" I called brightly. Iida waved quickly, but before he could get back to Mina she was walking over to me. 

"Hey Izuku!" She called, coming in for a hug. She hugged me tight, her head right by my ear. "Did you finally ask Todoroki out?" She whispered in my ear. I jumped back, my face flushed bright red. She pulled away giggling. 

"We're still waiting on Tsu, but then we should be good!" Ochako called from the doorway. I turned around to talk to Todoroki, but then I saw the look of uncomfort on his face. I laughed. I then tugged on his sleeve, leading him over to the snack counter. I popped a jellybean into my mouth, then grabbed a handful. 

I started to walk over to Iida, but then I felt a hand clutch at my sleeve. Todoroki looked down at his feet, embarrassment written across his face. I laughed, but took his hand then went over to Iida. 

"Hey Iida! How's grad school?" I called, stopping up next to him. He turned to me. 

"It is yet another vital experience to lead me into the work place!" 

Me and Iida talked for a little bit before we heard a knock at the door. 

"Tsuyu!" I heard Ochako call before hugging the girl in the doorway. When Tsuyu came in, we all sat on the different chairs and couches in a circle. We talked for a little bit, about college and jobs and such. Everyone took an interest in Todoroki, trying to get him to talk a bit. I could feel how shy he was with all of this, he kept scooting closer to me, and giving short answers to questions.