Last Day

Servant Taehyung's P.O.V.

I wiped the sweat away from my forehead and sighed. This job wasn't getting any easier.

I picked up the sack of rice and carried it into the kitchen. The intoxicating smell of exotic foods and desserts filled the air. I inhaled the heavenly scent as I walked past the kitchen. I dragged the sack of rice into the storage room and placed it with the others. I went to go grab another sack but got momentarily distracted when I passed the kitchen.

Cooks were preparing the Royals' food and creating other dishes. I watched in awe as flames shot up from a stove. My eyes watched every movement the cooks made and I tried to do the same. My mouth hung open as I watched a pastry chef spread icing on parchment paper and in an instant, I guessed that it was going to be for a brushstroke cake. To my surprise, I was right.

A voice grabbed me from my thoughts, making me jump back to reality. I turned around and saw a friend of mine calling me back to work. Someday I'll make it to that kitchen.

Y/N's P.O.V.

You sighed and closed your eyes. It seemed as if you couldn't have one peaceful meal. Jin had just handed you the list of classes that you had to take and it was a long list.

"I have to go to every single one of these?" You asked him.

"Yes. If I find out that you skipped one then I shall have no choice but to make you go overtime." He said sternly.

"Explain why I have to go to these again."

"We don't want the Royal Family's image to be tarnished because of you, do we?" He asked looking over his tablet.

You shook your head and looked away.

"Now then, today is your last free day. Do something good with it or I just might have your classes begin earlier."

You stood up and watched him leave the room. He needs to relax or something...

You sighed and sat down with a huff. You didn't think it was very nice of him to say things like that. Although he was kind of right. You've had no experience at Royal life. Who knows what Queen Min would do if you accidentally did something wrong. You shook off the thought and stood up.

"Jungkook?"

He walked in glaring at you. "Call me Agent JK. We are not and never will be close enough for a first name relationship."

"Oh... Ok... Agent JK?"

"What do you want?"

"C-can we go outside?"

"What for?" He asked.

"I just... Don't want to be cooped up in here the whole day. Jin said it was my-"

"Yes, I know." He sighed.

You bit your lip and awkwardly looked away.

"Well? Are you going outside or not?"

"Oh, uh yeah."

He walked out and you followed close behind him. You asked if Mina and Nari could come but he said no.

When you got outside, you strolled along the open lawn. Not long after, you got tired and sat down. Jungkook didn't sit down though. He stood a small distance away watching guard. Royal life is going to be lonely...

Prince Yoongi's P.O.V.

"Jimin, come here."

He entered the room and closed the door behind him.

"Yes, Hyung?

"Jung's punishment is being cut short. The other bodyguards say that they need him." I lied.

"W-what, really!?"

"Yes."

Jimin was excited but kept his composure. A small smile formed on my lips as I looked at him. I shook my head and looked out my window. Two people were outside on the lawn. I squinted my eyes to try to get a better look at them. From what it appeared, it was Agent JK and that girl.

"Jimin?"

"Yes...Hyung?"

"Why is that girl still here?"

"Your mother was being serious about the wedding, Hyung."

I sighed and walked away from the window.

"Is there anything I can do to get out of this?" I asked.

"We already tried killing her... But now that she is under the Queen's protection, I don't think there is anything else we can do."

"No. I'm not giving up on this. I will hold the wedding off."

"And I will assist you in any way I can."

I dismissed him from the room and began to think.

Jimin says that she's under my mother's protection huh? What would happen if she was to fend for herself...?

BodyGuard Hoseok's P.O.V.

A blinding light woke me up from my sleep. I wasn't in the dungeon and I wasn't inside the torturing room. When I sat up, white sheets slipped of my body. These definitely aren't my sheets.

I looked around the room for some clues of where I was. A small flag hanging from the wall. Of course, I recognized it right away. What kind of bodyguard would I be if I didn't recognize the Royal Colors? If I'm even still a bodyguard.

A sharp pain shot through my head as I was looking around. At the same time the door opened and in walked the prince. Trying to forget the pain, I saluted him. He waved his hand dismissively and sighed.

"No need for formalities. I came here to inform you that you will be resuming your duties once you have fully recovered. Until then, rest up and do what the doctor tells you."

"Yes, your Majesty... But may I ask you a question?" I asked, testing my luck.

"I supposed so. What is it?"

"Why are you keeping me in the Royal Bodyguard Force? I betrayed you and deserve death... "

"Yes, that's true. I don't trust you but I'll give you another chance. Let's just say that you mean a lot to someone."

He looked upset when he said that. I didn't question him anymore though. He shoved his hands in his pockets and stared me in the eyes.

"Just don't make the same mistake again or else I won't be so merciful to you."

I nodded my head at his words. With a satisfied nod, he turned to exit the room. On his way out he mumbled something but I couldn't hear what he said exactly. Something about his mother or along those lines.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
I know it's not Thursday but this is the only time I was able to find technology to update you guys. I'm doing my best to try to find something to try and update but I realized that it isn't that easy. I should be getting a new phone next week but who knows. I'll continue to update as much as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Love you! 😘