Chapter 18

< s m u t >

[ Jimin's pov ]

"I was just a lil' needy.." She pouted, i chuckle and puts her hand on my clothed member. Her hand slowly moving around my crotch, my head drop on her shoulder. I suck her shoulder as she slightly increase the paste, both our moans were filling the echos.

My hormones were raising and i couldn't control it anymore. I took off her skirt and my dick out from my pants. I inserted inside her slowly maling her scream, i gave her time to adjust to my size and i continue. I thrust insde her deeply hitting that spot on every hit, her moans were the music to my ears.

"Arghh fuck you're tight, babygirl." I grunt loudly as her walls clench around my dick, i went faster as we were both close.

"D-daddy faster!" I quicken the pace and she moaned out loudy as she cums on my and i came seconds after her. We were panting out of breathes, i went to get a cloth to clean us up.

We wore back out clothes and i kissed her forehead. We fix our hair and outfit then went downstairs.

*dinning table*

[ Y/n's pov ]

We walk in to everyone eating, i smiled and greeted them.

"Morning oppas! What's for breakfast?" They turn their heads to me and Jimin.

"Good morning, lovely birdies~ Today's breakfast is cinnamon sweet french toast, crispy cereal and fruits & yoghurt parfaits. Come eat before it turns cold." Jin listed us the menu for today.

"Didn't Jimin could be horny to fuck you in the early morning, i pity you princess.." Suga spoke while eating his spoonful of cereal. The guys laughed, i cover my face to Jimin's chest in embarrassment.

"Yah! Don't bully me..it's not my fault, it's his." I point my finger to Jimin, his expression was shocked. I giggle silently while
Jimin brought me to sit at our place, we digged in the food and everyone talked about crazy conversations. After breakfast, everyone had work at the office and so did Jimin.

*living room*

Everyone was talk when i recieved a message, i went up to my room. I like to be alone when i'm texting people

*bedroom*

I open the message, it was my bestfriend Solar.

Solar💫
Heyy bitchh! I have motherfking teas to spill right now!

Y/n💅
Motherfking tell me now! Oh- and heyy boo:))

Solar💫
okayokay, yeesh.. First of all, i miss you fucking sister:((

Y/n💅
Me too!!! It's been too long since i've seen you. Now spill you wack bitch!

Solar💫
Take it easy Miss Tea Princess, the gang is gon' meet at our cafe later, they're all bringing their boyfriends.

Y/n💫
Wtf why?

Solar💅
Idek🤷‍♀lmao my single ass soul here should be dead by now, i be third wheeling them again!!! HELP ME BITCH:( You coming? You could bring your mafia boyfriend of yours, make the rest jealous huh;)

Y/n💫
HAHAHAHA..we'll see and HELL YES BITCH! Count me in, i wouldn't miss it for the world to see my girls. I'll be there in 2. Byee 👋

Solar💅
Okayokay, i'll go get ready!! Byee see youu✌

- End of conversation -

I smiled happily to me phone screen when me phone suddenly got snatched, i look up to the person..Jimin. He scroll up to all my messages with Solar while i was trying to get my phone from him. As soon as he finished reading everything, he threw my phone away. I was shock, my jaw was wide but his poker face was as calm as a piano concert.

"You're not going, princess." He gave a stern and straight ass answer like wtf.

"Why?! Why are you mad?" I raised my voice.

[ Jimin's pov ]

I didn't want y/n to go anywhere because i was afraid. Our eye to eye was locked but i know she's mad because i threw her phone. I walk away to go outside when she stop me, i pull her to the bed. She on the bed as i took out off my belt from my leather jean.

[ Y/n's pov ]

I was yelling when he sudden turns me around, making my face hit the bed. I felt a spank on butt, a moan let out from my mouth. I could sense him smirking from behind.

"J-jimin!! What are you doing?!" I yelled.

"Wrong name princess, i'm not letting you go out. I have work but i could take leave for this." I turn my whole body around and face him, sitting up.

"Why?" I questioned him.

"Because you're mine and i'm not letting you go... there will be guys, yes they have girlfriends but that doesn't stop from flirting with new you.." He look down, i crawl to sit on him.

"Daddy's jealous, aren't you? Aw how sweet is that. Daddy is protective of his little girl, i'm all yours. How about you skip work for today?" I tilt my head, waiting for his answer.

"Anything for my babygirl~ Just let me have for 5 mins first." He chuckle deeply, kissing my neck.

I didn't realise minutes later, we were both naked on the bed. He was inside me thrust like there's no tomorrow. I was moaning loudly that i could loose my voice anytime when he hit the spot every time.

"D-daddy!! Ahhh f-faster!!" He smirks and increase the pace, he moans as my walls tighten around his dick.

We were in the middle of making out when his phone rang, he groans and pick up the call. He puts it on speaker and threw it somewhere not far to hear the caller, not bothered to read the contact. Suddenly a female's voice appeared, an acting cute fake ass voice.

"Hey oppa, did you miss me? I'm calling to tell how much i wanted you right now~"

"Jennie?"

[ Jimin's pov ]

That voice was my PA, Kim Jennie. She's a girl with a slutty personality in my eyes, why is she calling me? I signaled y/n to switch place.

"Oppaaa, what time are you coming to the office?" Her whines are annoying as fuck. Y/n began riding me, i tried controllling my moans but she had to stroke it was riding me but it felt soo fucking good.

"C-can you please s-stop cal-ling m-me o-oppa!? I- ahhh~ F-fuck babygirl harder~" Y/n smirked as she wanted me to moan over the phone with Jennie, she massaged my balls so nicely.

"Oppa? What are you doing? Are masterbating hearing me?" EW WTF she really needs to get her updates on me like yeesh.

"Excuse me, do mind leaving my man alone? We're busy doing something so stop bothering us and yes i'm his-" Jimin cut me off because i grip his dick.

"Arghhh- my wife!! Fuck baby i'm close." He grunts out, i giggled and went faster. We both came and take note, they used condoms ok!

"O-oh i-i..i'm really sorry for interuptting you Mr Park and Mrs Park. H-have a nive day." She hung up, i giggle and Jimin carried me up on him.

[ 1211 words ]