Chapter 16

I saw my friends waving at me by our lockers, i ran up to them. We hugged,i have not seen them in so long. My gang had 5 girls including me, Solar, E:U, Aisha & Sana.

They are absolutely amazing sisters amongs everying in the world. We were all catching up with each other while i was getting my books, a slut had to swoop in and make a scene.

"Hey bitch, did your guardian told you to change your outfit because nobody wants you?" Her 'evil' plastic laugh made me boil. I rolled my eyes and decide to give a nice roast for the morning start.

"Yeah, he did. He even fucked me in the morning just to compliment how beautiful & bitchy i can look, i'm not so free like you everyday that has to be on Tinder ever 10 minutes slut!" I burned her words, heck yeah it felt good. Everyone in the hallways went 'ouuuuu', i chuckled.

The girls laughing silently because to the fact that it can't be anymore fake. Irene protest and gave me back a reply, always wants to win but fails everytime.

"Tsk we both know that he liked when i was with him yesterday, you're nothing but a burden to him." Aish this girl likes to find find fights with me. She smirks but fade slowly after i scoff and said.

"Yeah, he's a famous mafia boss Irene not your pretty little toys that you can play with, hell yeah i'm a pesk that he keeps in his room every night. You say one word about me to him and he'll shoot your with only one bullet." My eyebrow arched up, Irene stomped in defeat and left.

Everyone went to their classes, i bid their goodbyes. I made my way to my class as the bell rang.

*dance studio*

The intructor asked me to dance with my group.

Everyone cheered for us while Irene and her gang were booing us.

"Bet you'll fall on a solo heh" Irene scoff and smirk. She was clinging to her boyfriend like a super glue, so were her gang.

"Challenge accepted, i need a partner." I stick a lips together like i was pouting. Irene look at me in disbelief. My eyes just glance up the door to see my bestfriend Lucas, looking at me.

I took my place and a sweet guy steps in as the music starts. I smile at him and we begin the dance, the steps out once Lucas took his place. I was impressed by how Lucas danced, i never seen him dance in my life before. The dance battle was tough between Irene's gang with me & Lucas.

Everyone cheered loudly, i smirked at Irene. I gave Lucas a tight hug.

*last period*

I was having my last class,it was boring obviously like school = Six Cruel Hours Of Our Lives. The teacher was talking trash, i wasn't even paying attention duh. Everyone was dying out of bore.

*after class*

Everyone instantly rushed out of class with happiness, i ran out to see Jimin leaning on his ferrari and on his phone. He looks up and smile,once making contact with me. I ran up to him, jumping into his embrace and his kissing my neck.