Chapter 14

[ y/n's pov ]

I gasped to how beautiful it was, Jimin wore it for me around my neck.

I open the locket, it was a picture of us when we were at the cafe and Taehyung took our photo, i look at the back of the necklace and saw his name 'Daddy's property'

I open the locket, it was a picture of us when we were at the cafe and Taehyung took our photo, i look at the back of the necklace and saw his name 'Daddy's property'. I was touched, it was so precious that i couldn't stop looking at it.

"It cost pretty high but money is nothing i couldn't handle if it's for you, it's slightly special because Suga made a tracking device on it." Jimin explained, kissing my forehead.

"It's so- i'm speechless, i love it. Thank you and you too Yoongi oppa. I LOVE YOU SO MUCHH!!!" I hugged Jimin, caressing my hair.

"Keep it on all the time, it's the only way i could know that you're close to my heart, i love you too sweetie. So where do you wanna go?" He questioned me, i lay my head on his chest.

"I need to go back to school and get so documents done, i wanna go to school again. I love spending time with you and they rest but i wanna see my friends again." I look up to Jimin smiling.

[ Suga's pov ]

The gang was all on their phone, i overheard y/n & Jimin's conversation. She wants to go back to school?

"Hey y/n, you didn't tell us you were bullied before and was a nerd? If you want, i can help you with your social media life platform. I can hack into your account and make some changes for a new profile." I told her.

"Yes, please oppa thanks. They'll know that this y/n ain't the same one before." She smirk.

"I can register the school with you, so that i can protect you from bullies." Jimin added.

"That's really sweet of you, babe..but i think i can handle school after training for so long with you." Jimin nodded.

[ Y/n's pov ]

*school*

Me and Jimin went to my school so that i could start tomorrow as possible. It was still early, around 12-1pm so i guess they're all hanging. I could see those sluts, Irene and her gamg that bullied me before. Everyone was staring at me while me & Jimin was walking inside, i smirked proudly.

"Daddy, that's the slut that bullied me before.." I pouted and eye-pointed at her, Jinin gave her a disgusted look as soon as they made contact.

"I've thought you everything so you don't need to fear them, i can track you down if they were to hurt you." Jimin puts his hand on my waist.

*after getting the documents*

Jimin was waiting for me outside, i was walking to him when i saw that slut trying to flirt with him. I saw that Jimin had an annoyed look, he wasn't even paying attention to her. I stod quietly behind Irene, i pulled her hair. She screamed in pain as if anyone was coming to rescue her, she tried to make me stop but sadly she failed in several attempts.

"Let go of me nerd! Are you mad?!" I let go of her hair.

"This is what you get after bullying me for so long and trying to steal my man. Sadly, he's not into you or you're out of his league so walk away before you wanna know how hell feels like." She scoffed, i went to get oil from the poarch.

I poured around her then went back to Jimin who was confused. I smirk and took out a lighter i threw it on the ground and it spread around her in a circle.

"Princess, you're bad and its sexy. Come on, let's go home." I giggle and he brought us back home.

*home, bedroom*

[ Jimin's pov ]

I was resting on the bed when i was y/n came out from the bathroom in a towel, looking at her was just turning me on. She was picking out her night wear, i sneakily went behind her.

< s m u t >

My hands touched her waist to her stomach, she flitched slightly but calmed when she knew i was behind her. I turned her out and pin her to the wardrobe, i look at her from top to toe. I kissed her lips deeply, i was hungry for her touch. We were fighting for each other's dominance, she played hard to get i put force. I quickly took off my shirt, unzip my pants and took out my boxer. I grab her towel and threw it somegwere else, turning her to face the wardrobe.

I insert her without any warnings hard, making her scream loud. I didn't start at a slow pace but went at a unhuman speed. Y/n's hands were banging the wardrobe door, i smirk knowing that she enjoys me fucking her like this. We were close so i went faster, i took out my member out and let our cum drip on your areas. We both moan loudly, i carried her to the bed.

[ Y/n's pov ]

After we both cum, Jimin carried me to the bed. Both of us panting, sweat like fuucckkkk. Didn't knew his dominance level was this high to fuck me right away..

"That was..unexpected but fun." I chuckle, he smiled and kiss my forehead gently.

"I'm sorry..but i couldn't help it. The view was too much for sight seeing..i know you liked it though." He laughed and i nodded.

"Let's go take a bath and watch movies, uwu popcorns and cuddles!!" I squeal and clap my hands like an exclaimed 5 years old child.

[ 944 words ]