Chapter 4

[ s m u t ]
He was just staring at my body. I wanted to teased him because he'd probably be thinking dirty down. I slowly was about to button back up and said.

"Welp, i'm gonna go bath so yeahh-" He hold my arms from buttoning up and cut me off.

"B-babygirl no, i like the view this way. It's really tempting, you're making me insane. You can go bath but i might come in after you after what you've shown me. Leave the shirt like this, imma buy more of these shirts for you." He lets go of my hands, i kissed him and left to bath.

<Bathroom>

I was in showers when i felt hands on my waist and pinned me to the wall. Jimin was standing infront of me, he lean in and made dark hickeys on my neck and chest. Jimin made me put one leg on a tile to spread both my legs out, he inserted 2 fingers inside me. He started at a fast pacing and made me moan so much, he went faster as i was about to come.

"Dadddyyy i'm cummingggg!!!" I screamed.

"Hold, sweetie. This is what you get for showing me something tempting and made me have a boner, baby." He panted out.

We both came together, he kissed my forehead and we bathed under the warm water dripping.

When we were done, Jimin carried me back to the room. I went to the closet and got a black tight shirt and black leather mini skirt.

 I went to the closet and got a black tight shirt and black leather mini skirt

I put my knee on the bed to be more comfort. I suddenly felt like a lightning struck hit my butt or with more specific, a hard SPANK. My mouth automantically moans softly, i was shock. I turned my head around and see Jimin, smirking & lipbiting. It was painful but it was so hot, i felt tamed.

"Babygirl has some hot ass huh? Bet you'd like being control by me, kitten? Do you like it? Say the truth darling." He rubs my butt gently, while leaning in making hickeys on my neck. It felt so good, no lie.

"Da- ahh..fu-fuckk daddyy ahh~"  I could speaking properly. He suck my neck ever more.

"Yes babygirl? What does my princess want?" I pouted, he kiss my lips and lay down on the bed. I layed on him and put my head on his chest.

"I want..daddy mochiiii." Jimin's smiled widen, i kiss his neck. He gently pat my head, i felt so close to him and i don't even why.

"Come closer to daddy mochi first." My hands on his chest, his on my waist

"Daddy..can we go out? I wanna buy clothes." I pleaded him, he nodded. I lay next to him, he hovers above me.

[452 words]