Chapter 11

[ Y/n's pov ]

I was sitting on the bed when Jungkook enters the room, i acted as if i was shock. He came towards the bed, taking off his shirt and unbuckling his best. He slowly climb on to the bed and hovers over me, i knew Jimin was watching me from the live CCTV footage. Jungkook's hand was on my thighs reach my butt.

"Hey princess, did you miss me? I swear i need to thank Jimin for letting me do this. You're gonna enjoy it, i promise babygirl." He said nibbling my ear.

"J-..J-Jungkook ahh~" I moaned his name, he was sucking neck and massaging my butt.

Jungkook continued making me feel so much pleasure, he slowly took off my shirt while kissing my chest doen to my stomach. He was about to strip me fully when Jimin comes in with.. MY PARENTS?! Jungkook gave me a last deep kiss on the lips and i wore back my shirt, i look at my parents. They had regrets, guilty, fear, horror written all over their face. Serve them right for selling me off to a mafia!

"Hey beautiful. Kook you can leave, thanks." Jimin gretted me, i smiled to him.

"Honey, please come back to us. We need you-" My mother begged, i cut her off.

"For what?! Money?! Why don't you fuck off to your pitty dark lives like before!" I snapped.

"Ah uh princess, daddy didn't teach you to curse. Now, you'll get to see a live show of how daugther has become after i tamed her, babygirl you want your special reward?" I nodded impatiently, he chuckles and takes off his shirt. He went up to me on the bed, i kissed him on the lips because i couldn't hold no more. A curtain cover around the bed, block my parents view of us. I hug and sat on Jimin's lap, slowly grinding on his crotch.

"Ahhh, babygirl f-faster! Did you like daddy jungkook playing with you? You naughty kitten, do you know that you're really turning me on." He whispered in my ear.

"Daddy jungkook made soo me feel good but i know MY DADDY FUCKS ME NICE AND HARD EVERY NIGHT." I emphesize those last 9 words, Jimin chuckles and kiss me.

*skip after the sex*

Jimin was thrusting in me real deep and hard, i was moaning so loudly knowing that my parents are just opposite us but with a covered curtain. I cummed and Jimin came as well, he kissed my forehead.

"Baby, are you tired? Rest and i will settle your parents, i'll wake you up later to bath okay? I love you, princess." Jimin smile and kiss my lips before i drifted to sleep.

[ Jimin's pov ]

My guards open the curtains, i smirk as i saw her parents with mixed expressions of anger and fear. Y/n was peacefully sleeping like a soft angel, hugging me. I covered her naked and cold sweaty body with the covers to below her shoulder, she was sleeping on my chest with my hands under the covers hold her waist.

"So, how did you like our show? Really suprising, isn't it? The beast who showed her life and she became an animal with me in bed, really shocking for you guys huh?" I smirked widely.

"KIM Y/N!! WAKE UP NOW, WE ARE GOING HOME!" Her father yelled, making y/n felt disturbed in her sleep, she was about to wake up.

I was mad that she woke up my princess, i knew how tired y/n was. They'll be sorry for making me angry and waking up my princess. I grab my gun and pointed at them, i look at y/n who was about to wake up.

"Daddy...why are there so much noises..i-i'm really tired.." Y/n spoke in a tired and crack voice, my eyes soften as soon as her voice sound.

"I'm very sorry for waking you up, darling. I know you're tired and sleepy but you're parents made you wake up and i-" Her father cut me out.

"KIM Y/N YOU BETTER GET DRESSED NOW! WE'RE TAKING YOU HOME, IM PAYING ALL MY DEBTS AND WE WON'T HAVE ANY MORE RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS MAFIA!! GO AND FUCKING GET YOUR CLOTHES, YOU WORTHLESS CHILD!" Did he just yell at her? Oh he's dying today.

"Mmmhmm stop!! I'm not going or following any of you back to hell! I'm noy going to work and find money for useless people like you!" She covered her ears, hiding her face into my chest.

"Y/n isn't going nowhere! She's mine and she'll stay with me forever!! She is not worthless, i don't need your shitty ass money because you just gave me something that's worth more than diamonds or gold." I smirked as he was defeated in words. I felt my chest was dripping water, look under the covers was y/n crying silently.

My heart was boiling in heat because they just made my princess cry!! They're all gonna pay for making her break! I kiss her head and rub her back, i hug her tightly.

[ 863 words ]