Chapter 12

[ Y/n's pov ]

I was crying but Jimin was there comforting me, i know he'll either kill them or torture for hurting me.

"Daddy!! Make it stopp please..i'm tired. I don't wanna hear it anymore!" I begged Jimin with my cranky voice.

"Ouh my poor babygirl, i'll make them pay. I love you okay, go rest and wear
these headphones. Guards put them in the chamber! Let me have some alone time with her, keep an eye on them." Jimin demanded, once they were out, he took the headphones from my ears

We look at each other, i was with a exhausted face, he then kiss her. I smiled weakly and put my hands on his chest, Jimin hugged me tightly as if i was going away.

*moments later*

I woke up to no Jimin on the bed, i sat up and messed my hair. I look at my phone time 7:32 p.m i went to bath. I wore this and went downstairs:

I was walking down the stairs when i saw a guy tied to the chair, i noticed Jimin's hands was bleeding?! I went to him, sitting next to him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I was walking down the stairs when i saw a guy tied to the chair, i noticed Jimin's hands was bleeding?! I went to him, sitting next to him. I took his hand and exam it.

"Chimmy you're hurt..what happened?" I was concerned.

"It's okay, i'm fine. I just got shot but i'm okay princess. Are you still tired?" I shook my head.

"No you're not, i'm fine but you're not. Please get me a aid kit.." I told the guard, he nods and leave. He came back with the box.

I wipe the blood away with some alcohol wipes, i applied some ointment and bandage his arm. I smiled with a relief, i look at the guys staring with a grinch smirk. I noticed a small little camera with a red light on his shirt that was attatched. I snatched it from his eye widen.

"What's a mini camera doing by your shirt? It's live screen to your boss isn't it?" He kept silent, i sigh and went sit on his lap.

My seduction skills are actually prety good so it's kinda easy. I signal the guards to untie him, his hands automatically touch my waist.

"So why do you tell princess why the camera was hanging on your shirt babyboy? Hmm." I whispered his in his ear, his hands were on my butt. I moaned softly in his ear as he squeeze my butt tightly, i could sense him smirking.

"I-..My boss wanted to see who i was kidnap too..You should really be Mr Lucas's  lady, it suits your hot position." He explained, i went back to seat next to Jimin and the guards tied back his hands.

"I don't need to, i have him. Now say goodbye to your little spy camera, babyboy." I burned the camera with a lighter.

"Guards take him away!" Jimin demanded, the gang was all sitting on the other couches.

[ Jimin's pov ]

I carried her on my lap, staring from top to bottom. Her outfit was so sexy, i couldn't control myself. I push her and attack her plump lips, i went in between her legs.

"I miss you so much babygirl..you look tempting~" I complimented her, she giggle and hug.

"I miss you too daddy and thank you, you look handsome as always." She kissed me, how can i never get tired of her? She's so clingy & cute yet rebellious and tempting.

"Guys get a room!!" Jin yelled, Jimin rolled his eyes and continue kissing me.

" So you guys wanna go clubbing?" Suga question, everyone agreed and went to change.

[ 600 words ]