Chapter 5

Jimin looks into me eyes, our eye contact so deep. I smile playfully and pinch his cheek, he had a mochi cheeks and i find it really adorable. I turn my head to the side, where his hand were. He brought my face to him and kissed me, it felt so dreamy. I felt so secure and safe, he was a big mafia boss and here i am, kissing him. His other hand was on my butt, i didn't mind though. We broke the kiss and he spoke.

"Come let's go to the mall, we will buy anything you WANT. We will bring the rest of the gang, they can spend more time with you but you have to make me convinced." He kiss my cheeks.

"Okay, i'll try. Ehk Ehem. Daddy, i flirted with Jungkook oppa yesterday.. Am i a bad girl?" Jimin's expression changed, i smirked evily as my plan is working.

"Ooh you're in a lot of trouble, baby. Daddy loves to punish bad girls & give punishments..harsh ones especially. Do you want that?" He whispered to my ear.

"Fuck me hard until my legs don't work no more. Show everyone how the biggest mafia boss tames his princess in bed. Let people know that what's his is a property with a name, daddy." Jimin holds my waist, he sucks my neck.

"So did i conviced you?" I questioned him.

"You did. My babygirl knows her words well, i'm proud. Come let's go, kitten." He stood up and pull me up,standing on the bed.

Jimin carried me down, taking my bag along as we made our way downstairs.

< Living room >

As we made our way down the stairs,i felt someone squeezed my butt. I look at Jimin, who was smirking. I saw the Bangtan guys chilling on the couch, i voiced out.

"Hey guys.." They look at me, one by one formed smiles on their faces.

Jimin was about to carry me but i managed to run to Jungkook. I sat on Jungkook's lap, hugging him, he place his hands on my butt still confused. Jimin stood infront of us, panting.

"Oppa!! Save me, he's trying to kidnap me." I cover my face in his neck, he chuckles and kiss my neck near my ear.

"Yah kook, stop flirting with my girl." Jimin warned him. He sat next to us, resting his head and looking up.

"Hey they don't call me international flirt at the club for nothing." Jungkook mentioned, i chuckled and kiss him on the cheek. I whispered a 'i love you kookie' before getting a tissue and went over to Jimin.

I sat on Jimin's lap and wipe his forehead with the tissue, he look at me and smile. I hugged him, i heard RM oppa spoke something. Then yoongi replied.

RM: So what are we doing today?
Yoongi: Shut up.
RM: I- ouch. I'm lowkey offended right now.
Suga: I don't care.

Jimin: I'm bringing y/n here to the mall, she wants clothes. Y'all should come with us.
Taehyung: Yah y/n you like Gucci?
You: Who doesn't? I always wanted the watch and the bag, it's so prettyy. I heard there's a cute bingu café, i want the banana milk bingsu.
Taehyung: OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH-
Jungkook: Shut up! Banana milk bingsu!?! Be mine, please you're so my type.
Jimin: *shock* Yah pabo! She's only mine.
Jungkook: Well technically, she's mine. Hoe.
Y/n: Yup, you're my hoe!! I love you too kookieee!!!

Everyone laughs, Jimin was upset that i was loving Jungkook more. It was adorable, i hug Jimin and whispered to him.

"Don't worry, i still love my daddy more than anyone else. I'm yours, kookie is my bestfweendd. Don't you love me daddy?" I pouted sadly and went to Jungkook. I had like fake tears in my eyes. He ignored me.

"Oppa..he doesn't love me uwuu!" I complained to Jungkook, he hugged me. Jimin was speechless, jungkook was kissing me on the lips. I know how Jimin won't like it.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! STOP KISSING MY GIRL! YOU CAN HIT THE STRIP CLUB IF YOU WANNA FUCK SOMEONE BUT NOT HER!! Arghh princess, don't cry please. It's sad to see you cryy..i didn't meant to hurt you. I'm really sorry for ignoring you but i was just mad. Please talk to me.." Jimin tried to talk to me.

"He's right, princess. You wouldn't wanna see a messy Park Jimin, trust us." J-hope extend a tight fact.

I look at Jimin from a distance, he was sad, stress, mad. I felt bad for him, i slowly went to him. He hugged me tightly, putting me down on the couch. My head was on Jungkook's lap. He was throwing kiss all over me, i giggle to the fact that he was saying everything in one time.

"FUCKILOVEYOUSOMUCHPLEASEDONTLEAVEINEEDYOUINMYLIFE!! You're mine, only mine." Jimin speed talked to me.

"Guys, can we please go now? I really wanna eat something." Jin begged, everyone laughed and agreed.

Everyone went out to their cars, i went with Jimin. Everyone drove off to the mall.

< in the car >

| s m u t |

During the car ride, it was pretty silent. I was fixing skirt until Jimin puts his hand on my thigh, i looked at him confused. He put my hand on his- boner?! B-but i was just fixing my skirt, h-how!?! I shook my head lightly and like a feather, while massaging his boner that was hard. Jimin moan louder when i got a grip of his member, i was teasing him over the limit.

"K-kitten arghh suck it! Now." He demanded. I quickly unzip his pants and took his dick out, i gave kitty licks before sucking everything in my mouth. My head was bobbing up and down, he was close. As he cum, i swallowed everything in my mouth.

We cleaned ourselves and he kissed my forehead, i smiled then went back to my seat.

[1003 words]