Chapter 13

[ Y/n's pov ]

*next morning*

I woke up to see Jimin, sleeping softly. I smiled and lean my body on his chest, i played my fingers on his round cheeks. My finger was gripped while i was off guard, Jimin woke up. He smiles with his eyes half close, holding my chin.

"..D-daddy...i'm really sorryy!! I woke you up!!!" I kept apologising to him.

"You don't have to be sorry, it's cute to see you waking me up with an angel smile. No more crying okay? I will need to go see your parents in the chamber, bathe with me?" I nodded as a Yes.

*after "bathing"*

Jimin had to see my parents so i took my time to pick out an outfit.

Makeup:

I went to see Jimin at the chamber with all the rest of the BTS members

< chamber >

[ Jimin's pov ]

Me and my gang was dealing with y/n's parents, they're so annoying..no wonder she wanted to stay me instead. They were begging us to leave but i wasn't going to let them.

Their attention suddenly went to .....y/n and the room went silent. I smirked seeing how obedient she looks, walking to her leaning on the wall.

"Hey baby, you look sweet and sexy. Did daddy's little girl miss me?" She pout and nodded, i chuckle and kiss her jaw to her cheek.

My hands were inside her skirt on her hot ass, i planted a sweet deep kiss on her pinkish lips. We were having some scenes when her father had to interupt us.

"Kim Y/n! You better go and change to a much more covered clothes!! Don't you have manners?! So when we gave you to him, you lost your virginity, your reputation & your dignity!?" I was boiling inside, cursing quietly under my breathe.

Y/n noticed it and took my hand, putting on her tiny waist. I brought her closer to me, i lean my chin on her shoulder.

[ Y/n's pov ]

Jimin was kissng my neck, collarbone & shoulder. I hated my father without mercy, he made me this way so its his fault.

"NO! You tell me manners now is pretty stupid, it was YOU that took away my virginity!! This mafia is the one that gave me a path to my life, i still have my reputation & dignity but it should be you two who should be ashamed!" I raised my voice, i felt Jimin's grip on my waist a little stronger.

I look at him and he whispered in  my ear. 'Princess, good girls don't curse but beg. Let them see how bad you've turn.' He smirked and i nodded, he lift one of my leg up to his waist. We kissed passionately, broke after minutes.

"Go to daddy jungkook, i need to go upstairs for a while. Don't be naughty" I nodded, he kissed my forehead and left.

I went to Jungkook and kiss his cheek, he carried me as everyone walk out from the chamber, leaving my parents shocked.

*living room*

I was sitting on jungkook, playing with his hair. Jimin walks in seconds later, he sits next to me & Jungkook.

[ Jimin's pov ]

I pat my laps for y/n to come and sit on me, i gave her my hand and she went to me, i still can't believe how she changed and made herself this comfortable to me and the gang like..THE BIGGEST FEARLESS MAFIA GANG. Well, it doesn't matter because she's here and she stays with me. She playing with my fingers...pouting?Who the fuck made her upset?!

"Heyhey babydoll, why are you upset? Did your parents said something when i left?" I was about to stand up when she hold me back and shook, i was confused.

"Why did you have to go upstairs just now?" She frown, i chuckle and took out a necklace from my pocket. She gasp, it was a heart locket.

[ 660 words ]