[4] The Not-Gay Actor.

LIAM'S POV:

"He was pretty good, I mean the kid has potential," Will said gruffly as Sadie chimed in agreement.

"And he has the physique that perfectly fits our character!" Sadie tapped the wooden table excitedly-- almost seeming too excited for a woman in her late thirties-- and I chuckled along with a normally stoic Brian while Will's lips quirked up just a tad.

"And not to mention, we'll gave him his break," I added thoughtfully, meeting Will's eyes who smiled a tiny smile and nodded inderstandingly.

"His tapes and pieces from other TV shows weren't half bad," Brian droned with a shrug. "But, eh."

I resisted the urge to throw a glare at Brian. I wanted the guy to get this role not only because he screamed potential, but because I could feel that chemistry between us, the chemistry I feel when I meet and instantly click with a co-star, and which I've experienced many times in my eight year career.

After discussing a few more points and a few previous auditions and auditioneers, they all turned to me and asked for my opinion because hey, the character is supposed to be my character's love interest.

I shrugged, and tapped Louis Tomlinson's profile laid on my desk with my pen. "Him."

Sadie squealed and Brian groaned, leaning his head in his hands.

Will nodded. "Fine then. Let's call him back in."

A few minutes later, Louis shuffled into Will's spacious office, trying hard to mask his nerves as he sunk into the chair, tapping his Vans on the floor and ocassionally tugging his beanie, or twisting the script in his hands.

"You got the role." Damn. There's thing called suspense, Will.

Louis' foot halted it's tapping, and he assessed all of our faces to see if we were fibbing. But then he believed it.

"Sir? Is the role actually mine?" He gasped, still in disbelief, his voice hoarse.

"Yes, Louis," I answered with a smile to ease him. "I can already feel the on-screen chemistry between us," I said, meeting Louis' eyes, who seemed like he'd realised the same thing as well, his face betraying how unbelievably happy he was. I could see it.

"Well congratualtions, Mr. Tomlinson," Will said. "Let's discuss the details. Shooting scedules and salary and whatnot."

As Will started discusssing the above mentioned things with Louis-- who was almost jumping in his seat, his lips constantly stretched into a wide smile-- I was called to re-shoot a scene, but the secondary directer had to do it as Will was busy.

• • •

"We finally got the guy, yeah, the gay guy, and then they had to re-shoot a scene. I'm heading home as we speak," I informed my Irish best friend on the other line, speaking around a mouthful of chocolate I snagged from the set, as I walked between the rows of the Gold Sun Studios' private parking lot, the place almost deserted even though it was just past noon. I'd been here for the whole days the past few weeks so I think I deserved an early day home as my schedule was clear.

He hooted. "We need some serious one-on-one time and Chinese, mate! I have shitload to tell you, and I think I might have even fallen in love," Niall sighed dreamily, and I rolled my eyes at the last part.

"Ni. You fall in love every two weeks," I dead-panned and Niall scoffed.

"I got a feeling deep inside, hotter than a jet stream burning up!" Niall declared dramatically, and I hummed sarcastically, finishing the last of my chocolate bar as I stuffed the wrapper in the pocket of my jean jacket, and fishing my keys out of the other as I held my phone against my ear and shoulder.