[14] The Question.

LOUIS' P.O.V:

"Louislouislouis holy shit Louis!" was the first thing I heard as soon as my senses started functioning one by one. I then registered that there was a pool of drool under my cheek, I was very hungry and that I was very uncomfortably curled up on our red couch, my cheek grossly plastered onto the leather.

How the hell did I get here? It's not like I partied last night.

After I woke up from my nap, Zayn had returned, much earlier than I had expected from Harry's, absolutely livid. And when asked, he only said that Harry was being difficult and impossible, silencing me.

Seriously. Why does Zayn even watch Rush when his own little soap opera with Harry is so entertaining.

And so, after a grumpy Zayn had returned, him and a sleepy me had just spent a lazy day in, as we stuffed our faces and watched cheesy rom-coms and made fun of them. It was fun.

And then I woke up on the same couch. Naps seriously were the most dangerous things ever. You either wake up the next minute or a century later.

Scowling in confusion, I slowly lifted my head up as an energetic Zayn in loose sweatpants and a black tank top bounded out from my room, exclaiming "There you are!" while holding his laptop, his sock clad feet skidding to a halt in front of me.

"How'd I get here? What time 's it?" I mumbled, rubbing at my eye with the heel of my hand, feeling a crick in my neck.

"Well! You stubbed your toe so you were doped on pain meds and conked out the very next minute so instead of hauling your heavy ass to bed, I left you be, and it's 9 at night," Zayn said dismissively. And seconds later I felt the dim throb of pain in my left toe which proved that Zayn wasn't lying

I opened my mouth to retort and sass him for his earlier comment, but a laptop was shoved in my face.

"Look!" Zayn almost squealed. My eyes focused, and I squinted at a picture of Liam, holding hands with a little blonde haired girl in pigtails, happily eating an ice cream cone as she smiled up at Liam. The pictures were papped of course. So that's how Liam spent his day off. Adorable. I felt my lips curl up in a smile as I took the laptop from Zayn's hands, scrolling down the article which speculated who the mystery kid was to Liam.

The next few pictures were of Liam holding the girl with her tiny arms around his neck, and her head sleeping resting on his shoulder. It was too freaking cute.

"I'm melting and cooing at these pics since the minute I saw them oh gosh!" Zayn sighed, plopping down next to me and I nodded in agreement. Liam didn't seem like the fatherly type to me, but then again, that was just the influence of his media image, and true fans of his like Zayn would beg to differ and argue that Liam was a teddy bear deep down.

"He makes such a perfect father oh my god! He's daddy af and a perfect dad!" Zayn choked as he covered his mouth, and I smiled in amusement, awkwardly petting his shoulder.

"Who is she? I didn't know Liam had a daughter!" Zayn said, staring at me as if I was Liam's best friend and should know the answer.

I shrugged. "How am I supposed to know? Maybe she's a niece or a god daughter, maybe she's his own," I said, even though I too was curious. Liam and I had talked a bit about a wide range of topics during our shooting and lunch breaks, but family hadn't been brought up.

"So you'll ask him?"

"What?" I quirked a brow.

"Ask Liam who the little cutie is! He looks so fond of her oh gosh! I can see Liam and myself doting over her and taking her on a family picnic agh!" He said, ending his sentence with a mini squeal and I just shoved him off the couch with a half groan, collapsing back on the couch.