[11] The First Day.

In this chapter, Liam and Louis are dressed like they were in the MM video ;)

LOUIS' POV

Soon enough, the dreaded two hour mark rolled around. And an hour before that, I'd been called in for a few more screen tests just to be sure. Wow, these guys were thorough.

I was praying that I still had some lucky juice in me left, and thankfully my prayers were answered. The screen test had went by smoothly, and I almost fainted from shock when I realised that the crew had been clapping for me and Liam.

I was still half numb, just going through the motions, still stuck in the intial level of disbelief that I was actually present and working on the set of a famoud TV show and wasn't a stowaway who had snuck in to observe the magic, like I'm guilty of doing in the past. I was actually proud of myself right now. Oh and of course, so grateful for my two best friends.

Zayn, because he had persuaded me to audition and when we were in high school, he had been the one to slap me whenever I brought up the idea of changing my major from Drama to something else.

I was a lucky bitch because stage acting wasn't that much different from on-screen acting. At least I bloody hoped so.

And speaking of my best friends, Harry after clearing everything up and sharing warm words and friendly handshakes with Will Baker and the likes, had wished me luck and went on his merry way, also dragging away a reluctant Zayn with him.

I wanted them to stay, but Harry wanted to leave because he didn't want them distracting me on my first day.

What did I tell you? Aren't they the perfect idiots?

Soon after Zayn and Harry had left, the screen tests had begun which I miraculously passed, and then I was dressed and fitted and made into a painted whore. See what I did there?

And now it was time to shoot the very first official scenes of where my character makes an entrance, and I was shitting myself, shifting in my assigned actor's seat (it freaking had my name printed at the back! I just--) and flipping through my script, revising the current scene.

I adjusted the collar of my character's fur collared denim jacket, and I was glad to find out that me and Logan Whitlock shared a matching fashion sense, and all the stylist had to do was made me wear this jean jacket over my tee shirt and skinny jeans.

"Hey. All set?" I looked up from my script, smiling at Niall.

"Yeah I'm good."

"Best of luck yeah? Will seems ruthless sometimes, but he's just a gruff teddy bear. And I can see you're shitting bricks," Niall said in amusement. "Relax mate! You were a natural from what I saw in those pre tests or whatever!"

I chuckled. "Thanks Niall. And I'll keep that in mind. And hey? Just curious," I said. "Are you Liam's manager?"

"I guess so. But I don't manage the major stuff like his upcoming roles and stuff. Just his meetings and schedule. 'Sides, I'm retiring soon. Got a new job," Niall said enthusiastically, and I nodded.

"Congrats mate! So you're like his secretary. So are you and Liam..?" I teased, and Niall barked a laugh.

"Nah. He's like my brother. Why do you wanna know eh?" Niall narrowed his eyes playfully. "Already crushing on the co-star?" He tutted.

"Sod off!" I chuckled, and Niall just shrugged with an eyebrow wiggle. Ugh. Him and Zayn will get along so well.

"Oh and I stole your number from... somewhere and I shall text you whether you like it or not!" Niall laughed, and okay, he was so adorable. Annoying, but adorable.