[15] The Interview.

(this chapter sucks i hate it)

LIAM'S POV:

Running my free hand through my wind swept hair, I pulled up inside the parking lot of the radio station, parking my car. Swiftly stepping out, I shuffled for my ringing phone, pulling it out of my jacket pocket as the security approached. I then noticed that there was a not so small crowd of fans in the distance, all of them waving and calling my name when they saw me.

"Yeah Ni I'm at the radio station," I loudly said into my phone to be heard over the noise, as the security guys slowly led me past the fans who groaned when I didn't stop.

I gestured to them to let them now I'll wait after the interview, and they started cheering louder. It still amazed me that I had fans. And not just fans, but my very own fanbase. A very dedicated one at that. They were fierce and always defended me against the wide range of bizarre rumors against me, and I knew for a fact that most of my loyal fans knew the real me.

"Yeah well good luck," Niall said on the other line. "This is one of the last times I'm being your PA, might as well enjoy it," he teased, and I laughed as we hung up.

I was already looking for a new assistant, as Niall was leaving for Europe in a few months, officially starting his job of co-hosting a travel show.

The guards left me as soon as I was inside, and I was promptly greeted by a beautiful tan skinned woman with blonde streaks in her black hair. She was definitely the female version of Louis' friend Zayn.

"Hello Liam! Glad you could make it," she said cheerfully as we shook hands.

"Glad to be here," I smiled politely, looking around the studio.

"My name's Tanya Majid and I'll be conducting your interview today," she informed me as she lead me inside the station room, gesturing me where I should sit. I warmly greeted the other people there, who did a great job in running this radio station. It was one of my favorites.

"Three minutes to air!" A techie guy alerted from the other side, while another handed me a pair of headphones and adjusted them. Tanya took a seat in front of me, her panel to the side.

I readied myself for this interview. I knew how Tanya was like. I listened to her show. She had a habit of digging around.

Apparently the three minutes were over as Tanya leaned forward and adjusted her mic, running a hand through her hair.

"Good morning America! And many thanks for tuning in to FM 98 on this fine morning. Can you guess who we have here at the studio today?" She trailed off, smiling at me.

"Hello?" I said into my mic. "You guys might know me as the guy who plays Damian Rush and is going to play a small but kinda important role in season 11 of Supernatural," I grinned.

Tanya laughed. "You heard it first! You'll also catch him in the new season of Supernatural! And speaking of, today we have Liam Payne with us!" She said, then pressed a button on her panel and fake applause sounded. Cool.

"So if you want to ask Liam anything guys, send in your questions with the hashtag AskLiamOnCityHotFM!" Tanya said, grabbing her iPad and flipping through it.

"Oh we already got some good ones. So rusher_5h asks, who is the little blond girl? Is she your daughter?"

I smiled widely at the mention of Casey.

"Oh guys! It's the deadly crinkled eyed smile! You know what this means," Tanya said with a laugh.

I chuckled. "Yeah, Casey's my little princess."