11- Strange

Because the school had been so calm the last couple of days, Khole didn't expect anything eventful to happen during the day

Because the school had been so calm the last couple of days, Khole didn't expect anything eventful to happen during the day. Of course, something did, but that something had nothing to do with the supernatural, to which she was very grateful for, as tonight was a full moon and she was a little worried. But, what had happened was a fire drill, and considering Khole's never done one at Beacon Hills High, it was eventful. Thankfully, this was also a good distraction from her supernatural worries. She was also lucky enough to be in a class with Jen at the time, so Jen was able to walk Khole through the whole process and where they were supposed to go once outside. It was a little different from what she did at her old school, but everything was pretty much the same. Except for the fact that the two girls had a lot to talk about once they were outside.

When Jen and Khole were leaving the building, they saw Aiden leave Coach Finstock's office, shortly followed by Lydia Martin.

Everyone in school knows Lydia to be a popular girl who could be with anyone she wanted, but it was still surprising to see her actually in the process of doing it with someone at the school. Plus, Khole was a little weirded out at the fact that their classmates decided to (most likely have sex) in Coach FInstock's office... during school hours. It was a strange choice, but it led to some harmless gossiping between friends. After the two of them were finished speaking about Aidan and Lydia, their conversation turned to more mundane things. They, of course, ended up complaining about how long they had to be standing outside, as the students of Beacon Hills High ended up outside for half an hour.

Because everyone was outside for so long, once they returned to class, they were quickly ushered to their next one. Khole had gotten back to her backpack in her math class and was putting her things away when she realized something. Her science binder is missing, which means she most likely left it in the science room earlier that day.

Khole couldn't help but let out a groan in annoyance, which caught the attention of Jen, "What's wrong?"

Khole looks over at her friend and shakes her head, "I think I left my science binder in class, I'm going to have to get it before going to lunch."

Jen nods her head in understanding and smiles at her, "Well, I'll save you a seat."

"Thanks." Then, Khole gathered the rest of her things and headed out to the science room. It didn't take her long to get there, which she was thankful for because she didn't want to miss too much of lunch, and sighed in relief when she peaked through the window. She could see her science binder on the desk across the room, and as far as she could tell, it didn't look like anyone's inside. So, believing herself to be alone, Khole opens the door to the room and steps through the threshold. However, it's once she enters the room that she realizes it isn't as empty as she once believed. There, on the other side of the room sits Lydia Martin, Stiles Stilinski, and some random girl she's never seen before. Everyone in the room freezes at Khole's interruption, even Khole herself.

Khole looks at them and steps into the room more, "Sorry to interrupt, I just left my binder here." At those words, she quickly snatched her binder off the table so she could make a quick exit from the eyes of the others.