Fuck! That was the sexiest thing I've seen.

She then adjusted the sweats she's wearing. Standing there, in my clothes and eating chocolate, she was looking adorable.

Adorable? Really?!

"You guys are here!"

The fuck they're doing here?!

"Wait, I'm coming." And she hung up the phone. She looked at me. Her blue eyes glowing with excitement.

There was some chocolate near her mouth. I walked till I reached her. She was looking in my eyes with same intensity as I was looking at hers. And it made fucking shivers run down my spine but I didn't let them show.

I brought my hand up near her mouth. My eyes were still fixed on hers while hers were now at my fingers near her mouth.

My fingers touched her cheeks which I noticed are now red. I bit my lips as I wiped the chocolate with my thump. Her blue eyes snapped to mine as I let my finger linger on her smooth pale skin there for a moment.

We stood like that for a few seconds. My gaze flickered to her lips as she licked those. Her breath hitched as I began to move my face closer to hers but the loud knock on the door made us jumped away from each other.

Her eyes widened and she looked at me with red tinted her cheeks. "Why did you do that?"

"There was some chocolate there." I showed her my thump. "But its all clean now." I smiled.

"Ummm...thank you. Elo and Charli are here." And then she ran off to open the door, holding the sweats to prevent them for falling off.

I watched in amusement as I licked the chocolate from my thump.

And its fucking sweetest.

I heard Isaac and Ace laughter. I quickly walked outside to see Elo and Charli with shocked faces while the guys were laughing there asses off.

I came and stood beside Natalya who glared at me then step aside to give some or more space between us. I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Dude, what the fuck did you do to her?!" Ace laughed. "She looks like a--"

"I fucking dare you to complete that sentence." Elo snapped at him. He visibly gulped.

Pussy.

"Come on, Natalya. We've brought some clothes for you. Now lets get you out of this hideous outfit." Charli said and began to take Natalya with her to the guest bathroom.

We've known each other since we can fucking remember. We've spent a lot of time with each other and the girls have spent days staying here with us. So they know every damn corner of the house by now.

Natalya looked inside the bag and her eyes widened. "No! I can't wear that!"

"Why? You're loving dresses in my clothes?" I smirked at her.

"Or is there some sexy lingerie in it." Ace wiggled his eyebrows. And queue to the punch from Isaac.

Gonna thank him later.

"That fucking hurts, asshole!" Ace scowled, rubbing the place where Isaac hit him.

Natalya's face turned crimson red. I watched in amusement as Charli struggled to prevent Elo from lashing out at Ace.

"C'mon, Elo. Leave him. We all know he's a special case." Charli said as she tried to stop Elo from murdering Ace who was scowling at her. While Natalya, Isaac and I were laughing our asses off.