1.✍ @Cazzalovesmusic✍

xxCazza loves musicxx is the amazing author of incomprehensible,lucifer and her famous ex- novel Total eclipse of the heart . She loves to write(of course) and is in love with music and one direction like us. She is amazing, gorgeous and is 16 years old.

Her stories depict the main character which is usually a woman or a teenager as a strong willed,loving,caring , and nerdy friend. Being a directioner her stories usually revolve around the one direction boys with their personalities presented correctly.

Being one of the most famous author of wattpad, I think miss Cazza is modest and humble also really of helpful nature.

Incomprehenisble describes the incredible journey of a 16 year old teenager named Laura Mitchell and how she falls in love with a 200 year old vampire who has forgotten the true meaning of love years ago after he lost his beloved . Its soemthing like twilight but our dream boy edward cullen is more dashing and bad boy in this. Its fast paced and wonderfully written with many new references of vampire mythology . It has everything a story need a romance,a villain and a traitor .. read it now if you haven't . Wattpad journalist gives it 4.8 out of 5 .

Lucifer a short story made especially for lovers of devil and hell its surely is a promising tale. It stars Louis Tomlinson as the devil itself (can i now please go to hell ;)) with lots of cliche love moments. It is slow paced for a devil book but yet its ending is a surprising one. The character is shown mature and torn between her family and her lover. 4.9 out of 5.

Overall Cazza is a wonderful writer and is incredible at her work. I love to read her books even though there are times when i feel like punching her but still I love her the most.

Interview is stated below

Note- pls remember * represents comments or replys that didnt happened in the real interview, they are there just for the sake of your understanding and journalists point of view. plus pls dont show hate towards the author she is incredible at her work and deserves all the love.

ME- What introduced you to the ultimate world of writing? Was it some situation, normal hobby or something else?

Cazza- Well, I've always loved reading and I just thought, "I'd love to be able to tell stories too," so I just started writing a lot of waffle :)

ME- "Why wattpad and maybe how you joined it and r u there on other social writing sites like quotev?"

Cazza- "I joined Wattpad because I read a fan fiction I really enjoyed and I wanted to comment and vote for it, so that's why I made an account on here. For other writing sites, I don't think there are any others that I'm active on. I have a Movellas account but I only got that because someone had copied my story word for word and translated it into Portuguese, claiming it was their work. As you can imagine, that pissed me off. I made an account to tell her off."

ME- * I would have been pissed too, people these days...*

ME- "Do u think writing could turn out to be ur aim and do u think of wattpad as a platform for becoming a published author."

Cazza- "I think of writing as a major hobby, definitely. Wattpad has helped quite a few writers on here achieve their writing dreams, so I'd definitely say that Wattpad is a great starting place, or any other writing site for that matter" :)

Me - I agree *

ME- "Do u idolize anyone in writing on wattpad or any published authors?"