Disclaimer

"Abused by the Deceptive Professor"

[DISCLAIMER]

These are the following knowledge you need to know before entering this book:

This is an LGBT novel. This book is focused on men-to-men relationship. If this is not the cup of your tea nor even a certified homophobic, please better leave the book alone and find another novel.

This novel is labeled as MATURED. There are some matured scenes in this novel that are NOT suitable for young audience. If you still insist to continue reading this book, it'll be implied by default that you have agreed that the author will NOT be held accountable for whatever psychological disturbance you have experienced throughout your reading session.

Author's Note: This story contains events that may trigger some reader's condition. It tackles issues like rape, bullying, and depression, which are NOT suitable for sensitive readers. Please, be cautious.

This is a work of fiction. Any person, places, things, events, ideas, and businesses are made up of author's pure imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, dead or alive, places, businesses, events, are pure coincidental and used in a fictitious manner.

I do not own any images and videos posted in this novel. I give credits to the rightful owners.

All Rights Reserved. Please do not copy, distribute, or transmit the book in any forms and by any means. Please obtain permission to the owner/author. Any action mentioned above is a subject of plagiarism and be punished by the law.

This novel is not perfect and has many flaws. The book itself is still not edited. Please expect a lot of typo-errors, grammatical errors, and slang words which the author does not meant to happen. The author of the novel is still not fluent in speaking English. With that being said, please expect that the story won't be perfect as you expect.

Not suitable for perfectionists. As I mentioned earlier, this book has a lot of conflicts and is not suitable for perfectionist readers, active or silent.

This story can be a story-related to other novels or can be stand alone book.

SMOKESTONE | © 2020