Chapter the Seventh

Start from the beginning

Maybe I'll go to the roof. That's an easy access point, and there's nothing suspicious about wanting to eat there. How to get there? I walk around the quickly emptying halls until I spot the violet-haired beanpole. I will be friends with him or die trying. But of course I can't die, so I can't lose. I walk up and poke his shoulder.

"Hey, purple man, you look like you know what's going on around these parts. How would one abscond to the roof?"

I ask, quite politely may I add. He stares at me.

"Left." very bluntly.

"Thanks, what's your name? Don't try to escape, you won't. Mine's M/N." He'll probably try his quirk to leave my presence. What a fool.

"Hitoshi Shinso. Why do you ask?" his eyes narrow even more.

"So suspicious. And because you seem interesssssssss-" 

Hitoshi POV holy shit guys

What does this weirdo want? I've not seen him around, but of course, it's only the third day of school. He's probably not important, and after now I'll not see him again. But interesting? Not sure about that.

"Go up to the roof and le-" my words trail off seeing him begin to spasm, blood trickling out of his nostrils and pooling in that space above your upper lip (philtrum). He falls to the ground and I take a step backward. They can't convict me if they can't find me. I turn to leave but something latches around my ankle. I turn my head slowly, seeing this L/N propped up on one elbow, smiling at me with ankles crossed. 

"I'll have you know that I drank my milk this morning to be prepared for your shit. See, once I decide to be your friend, you have absolutely no say in the matter henceforth. I'll see you later." he gives a mock salute and falls into a lazy jog. Gross.

M/N POV get cockblocked

Yay, forming more inter-personal connections! This is fun, I've never had this many friends before, even in my other life.  Anyway, I'm here. Huh, you'd think there's at least be a fence if the door isn't locked. Maybe Nezu assumes nobody wants to commit suicide around here. Well he's wrong :)!

Lunch must have started by now. Any minute...there it is. A purple swirling mass. Handy Man himself steps out. So it IS him who sneaks in! Good, if any of those traitor theory videos I watched were true I probably would have cried or something.

"Handy Man, my old nemesis!"I say, pointing dramatically.

"Okay, no, this is literally the first time I've ever seen you," he replies.

"Well you...y-you look like a toe!" he gasps while touching his chest, momentarily forgetting to lift up his pinky.

"Ow! Shit!" he screeches. I start laughing, what an amateur. He turns and frowns under his hand, excuse me, Father.

He lunges forward with his crazy speed and grabs my throat. I feel a familiar itching and something wet running down.

"AH WAIT! That person on the street was you? You cost me a shirt! Bitch!" that was him! He looks shocked and grabs me again on the arm, the same thing happening.

"Amazing, you really are interesting. What's your name, kid?" he asks.

"First, I'm not a kid, I have an old soul. You're only like 20 so you couldn't even buy alcohol back in the states. Second, M/N. I'll probably regret telling you that soon enough, but oh well. It's not like you scare me-" I'm cut off as he tries to shove me off the edge of the roof. "Hey, that's not very cash money of yOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" I scream as I fall about 15 stories. Crashing into the ground, I get to view all of my organs spread about. Pulling myself up as my skin reseals and presumably grows new guts, I scream.