Part 1: Clumsiness

Start from the beginning

2 months, she sighed. Amma was rushed to the hospital, she had this massive stroke that it shocked her. A day of operation and 4 days of observations and visits from different doctors cost them 3.5 lac. She thought she'd get some help from her hospital, they did, by giving her a months salary earlier and free medicines. She had no savings, everything she earned was used in the exact month.

Her father had many debts on him, and after she lost him the debts came on her. They sold their house. Sold their jewelleries and this hospital bill also took a toll on her.

She ate few morsels just because she had used the gas to make these damn noodles.

She lied down on the mattress, still no calls!. She played a game on her phone but it didn't lured her attention. She'd sleep early, she decided and keeping her phone aside she closed her eyes for the day.

Just when the sleep was going to put a blanket on her, her phone buzzed shrieking her with horror. She picked it up and looking at the ID her mind drove back to previous nights last call.

"hello" she tried not to sound sleepy when the real thing is she was really sleepy.

"Ma'am the car is here" she remembered the voice.

"for what?" She rubbed her eyes.

"you have a meeting with Sir, Mam" he kept his tone polite.

"who are you!" She heard over the phone "I am Vishal" the guy said over the phone. "Why are you here?" The man was mostly rude "I am here to meet Dr.Tripura..." He said and that jolted me straight. He was downstairs!.

"don't say anything" I warned over "I am coming" disconnecting the call, I picked my bag took a pullover. Before getting out I gave a glance at myself.

No makeup, no brush to my hair, my eyes were red with sleep and this thing I was wearing was.... Perfect for my liking" I smirked at my reflection and tied my hair in a pony before leaving the house locking it properly.

I rushed down the stairs because the lift wasn't working. '6 fucking floors' I hushed a sigh and there was this guy infront of the gate who was being now investigated by few more uncles, each one of them are familiar to her.

"Tripura" one of the uncles called in.

"yes uncle Mathews" I walked in casually gripping the over coat.

"Who is this guy?" He asked.

"I am Vishal" the guy butted in.

"He says you have an appointment with his Sir" Uncle Mathews ignored him like no one.

"Y... Ye.. Yes Uncle he is telling the truth" Tripura stood straight "his Sir is my patient and I got a call from him saying he is not keeping well and is misbehaving" she somehow connected the words "you know lose screws?" She actioned her words making the uncles chuckle.

"i will drop you" one of the uncles asked.

"Its okay Sharma ji, gaadi bheji hai, bade log hai bura man jaenge" I said making them laugh further.

"you have our number right?" Uncle Mathews said with authority.

"yes uncle, don't worry" I confirmed but was not at all sure about what I was going to meet and see there.

"you all continue your walk I will come soon" she said and turned towards a shocked guy, Vishal.

The uncles walked away "A thank you is appreciated" she mocked, he looked confused "well if you were keen to get turned into a pulp by those retire army and policemen than I am sorry I ruined your night but if anyhow you were not ready for that than please be cautious before speaking anything in front of a good society" she glared at him walking towards the front seat opening it she was shocked. He was not alone! There was a driver to which actually didn't went good with her.

"who is he?" She asked in shock.

"Driver" he replied casually opening the rear seat door for her.

He was here, he was now what some known person to her but this driver was new and she cant go out with two strangers at this hour! She looked around to take up the offer Sharma ji made.

"why are you here then?" She asked out of irritation, none of this made sense.

"for your safety, Mam" he said it clear.

"Sir trusts me more" he smiled, moreover blushed?

I took the rear seat and settled my self for what to expect next. 'why was he even calling me?' I wanted to ask but kept it to my self. I played with my fingers, checked my phone if it was charged. Typed a help me message if needed to send any time. The pepper spray was in the bag I know.

'calm down Tripura' you have face many . What if he is a star, he wants to meet you! Be confident about it.

Karan Khanna wants to meet me! She gasped at the thought, Karan Khanna wants to meet me, she cried to at that thought.

Why Karan Khanna wants to meet her?...

---------

"Turn around" he said and she felt his eyes glaring at her from the shades he wore.

.
.
.

'why was she even following his command?'

She heard him gasp when her back faced him. "Perfect" she heard him say under his breathe.
.
.
.
.

P.S- this was just a fill in to what her character is!... Hope i have given a clear view of how clumsy and tipsy, tipsy is!.. next is obvious, meeting with karan khanna!.. do let me know how you all felt about this.