When Friendship Going To Be Eternal - Gonkutsu Butto

Tomorrow morning

“Where is Tsurara?” Rikuo asked to Ao

“She going to school earlier, she said there is something to do for bazzar tomorrow” Ao answered “Strange, you in Kiyojuji’s stand to, Waka. But apparently she looks the most busy”

“We must hurry Ao, it’s dangerous for her to walk alone in this situation, Gonkutsu-Batto still outside there!” Rikuo rushed him looks afraid.

“Calm down, Waka. She’s not alone, Kejoro going with her” Ao explain.

“Oh, okay if it’s so” so, she want to keep away from me…

“Beside, we don’t know Yuki-Onna have first kiss yet or not”

Rikuo remembered when they were almost kiss in warehouse school two days ago.

“Are you all right Waka? You looks dejected” Ao ased him.

“I’m okay Ao, don’t worry”

Kejorou & Tsurara

“Fortunately, I have my first kiss and more… so that youkai will not want my kiss…” Kejoro said “You must not be worry if you have finished your task from your mother to steal Waka’s lips, Tsurara-Chan”

Tsurara remembered what were almost happen in the warehouse school two days ago, then shook her head so hard. She should not be imagine that moment because her Waka now is Kana’s boyfriend.

“Maybe, kiss that bat yokai is the best way” she murmured hopelessly.

“What did you say, Tsurara-Chan?” Kejoro looked at her.

“Ah, nothing”

“What’s wrong with you? You looks strange since yesterday”

Tsurara fall silent.

“It’s about Waka, right?”

“Never mind”

Kejorou sigh “Okay, if you want still silent”

That day was hectic day, so much stuff Kiyojuji’s must prepare to bazzar in school tomorrow night. They will be displaying a lot of tools to detect youkai presence. It’s hard to Rikuo to take a chance or little time to make it clear with Tsurara that he wasn’t got courtship with Kana in that situation. And when they were back to home at night that’s not a good moment like usual. They more often hear Aotabo’s and Kejorou’s babble.

Bazzar night at school

“This way please, Oikawa-San” Tsubasa-Kun let Tsurara entrance his stand.

Tsurara look around. Tsubasa and friends stand had a lot of stuff about science. 

“How’s that?” Tsubasa asked her.

“It’s amazing” Tsurara looks dazzled.

“Now, can you see this?” Tsubasa touch a big ball, his hair suddenly standing hard. His friends laughing loudly include Tsurara.

“That’s so funny” Tsurara said

“I’m glad see you happy Oikawa-San” Tsubasa smile softly “It’s not good if you looks sad like yesterday”

“Thank you Tsubasa-Kun for make me smile” Tsurara smiled

“Ah, it’s nothing. Now, I’ll show you this” Tsubasa invite her to see a binoculars.

Tsurara close one of her eyes when see that binoculars. She can see the sky, stars and moon looks so big.

“It’s beautiful Tsubasa-Kun” Tsurara said looks amazed