The Third's Love Life

Rikuo sighed heavily, it’s been exactly three days since the incident in the storage room and somehow he just couldn’t erase it from his train of thought. What came over him? Having to think about it for a few days, he knew he was about to kiss Tsurara. As he looked at the situation, Tsurara is extremely beautiful and it’s not like he ignored the fact. But did he want to kiss her because she looked so beautiful or was it because of something more?

He leaned over the railings of the school’s roof top. He was always at a peace of mind whenever he could feel the fresh cold air on his skin. Kana and the rest of the club members were eating their lunch on the side, as they talk about the upcoming school festival.

“Rikuo, where’s Oikawa-san?” Shima asked shyly.

Rikuo looked over his shoulder and gave a small smile and said, “She told me she was going to help out her classmates. She’s really excited for the festival.”

“More like Oikawa-san’s classmates are going to help her.” Torii says with a feeling of envy in her voice, “The guys have been frolicking around her lately.”

“Well, it’s to be expected. She’s really nice and pretty.” Maki nods.

Shima’s face turned white, he knew Tsurara was attractive but he didn’t know he had the whole school as competition.

Rikuo couldn’t deny those claims, of course Tsurara was beautiful. He knows every Snow Woman was meant to be attractive but his gut feeling knew there was something more than that. As the gush of wind fluttered his orange hair, he saw Tsurara carrying a few boxes with her. Rikuo’s eyes immediately fixed themselves to the guy beside her.

The guy was tall, curly black hair and his skin was pale but not as pale as Tsurara’s. He seemed like a yokai. His eyes were blue like crystals as opposed to Tsurara’s natural honey colored eyes. Rikuo continued to eye both of them, especially Tsurara who was incredibly slap happy. Somehow, Rikuo felt a bit annoyed. Although he knew he shouldn’t be irritated, it just got to him.

Tsurara would always show that bright smile of hers when she was with him, but to think she could smile like that with another person? That made Rikuo feel uncomfortable.

Suddenly Rikuo was taken aback when Tsurara’s eyes met with his. She immediately put down the boxes she was carrying and waved at him. Rikuo’s features softened and gave a small smile in return. The guy beside her looked over at him as well, their eyes met for a brief second before the guy immediately looked at Tsurara again. .

As the day ended, Rikuo, Aotabo and Tsurara walked home.

“So what are you doing in your class?” Rikuo asked.

“We’re going to make a dessert café!” Tsurara smiled, “Our specialty will be iced desserts!”

“She was really excited, boss.” Aotabo added, “She’s living her life in school.”

“That’s good.” Rikuo replied.

Aotabo leaned over to Rikuo and whispered, “Boss, there’s this new kid called Hibari, he’s been sticking around Tsurara for a while.”