Hello, My Good Fellow

"Flight 309 to Chicago boarding at Gate 13." An overly happy, but also fake, voice boomed throughout the airport as the woman spoke into the microphone.

That's my flight.

Samantha Daniels, here comes the rest of your life...

I stand from my seat on the lumpy, grey airport chair and walk to Gate 13. I try to not show my excitement in my stride, but I think it may have scared a few people. 

Oh, well.

I'm not sure how I feel about my plane boarding at Gate 13, though. Isn't 13 supposed to be an unlucky number? Let's just hope that this plane makes it there safely.

"Enjoy your flight." The woman smiles as she takes my ticket and adds it to the stack of others given to her by my fellow occupants of the flight.

Ask any other person what they did when they were 18. They'll probably tell you something about how they were in college or just finishing high school or working some minimum wage job.

But I'm the only one who will be able to say I was touring with a famous band at 18.

I stick my headphones in and blast some tunes for the next two and a half hours of the short flight.

_________________________________________________

"Attention passengers. We are now landing in Chicago, so if you would please buckle your seat belts and prepare for landing." The captain's voice rang out over the plane's intercom. We all did as we were told and braced for landing, which wasn't really that bad.

Once we were allowed to leave the plane, I grab all of my stuff before noticing a man with black sunglasses holding a sign with my name on it. I hold onto my guitar tightly and walk up to the man. He lowers the sign and removes his sunglasses, before looking me up and down.

"Samantha?" He asks a little confused, or maybe he is just unsure.

"Yes....." I say verifying my name and waiting for instruction.

"Right this way then. I'm supposed to drive you to meet Chris." He says, taking my bags for me.

"I've go it." I smile politely when he tries to take my guitar, but I don't really feel comfortable letting someone else touch it. He just shrugs and takes my other two bags. I follow him to a black SUB and he places my stuff in the back.

This business hasn't ceased to make me feel special. 

I place my guitar on the floor next to me before we take off, him driving to the hotel where all of the band employees will be staying as well as where the meeting will be held for us to discuss tour plans and such.

Once we get there, he gives my bags to an employee at the hotel and leaves while I go to the front desk.

"Hi, Samantha Daniels." I state my name to the woman at the front desk. She types some shit into the computer before smiling and giving me my room key. The hotel employee follows me to the elevator and rides with me to the thirty-fifth floor before leaving me with my bags at the doorstep.

I unlock my door only to be faced by yet another surprise.

Chris had done it again.

He had bought me a magnificent room with a king size bed and balcony. There was even a full kitchen and full bath. I swear, this business goes to the extremes.

I decide it would be best to get some sleep before the meeting tomorrow, so I take a quick shower and collapse on the huge bed covered with sheets and blankets made of fine material that softened your skin at the touch.

I immediately fall asleep, dreaming of what is in store for me.

______________________________________________

I wake up the next morning to my phone ringing, and I jump out of bed for two reasons:

1. It scares the living hell out of me.

2. It's Chris calling me.

"Hello, my good fellow!" I answer, happily into the phone. 

"Hey!" He laughs.

"I was just calling you to let you know that the meeting will be in the hotel's boardroom at 2:00 pm. All of the other band members including the boys should be arriving this morning." He explains.

"Okay, cool. I guess I'll see you then. Bye, Chris." I hang up.

I get dressed and do my makeup since its already 12:30 pm. It didn't surprise me that I slept until noon. I'm not much of an early riser, other than my work days, and the flight has worn me out anyways.

Once I'm finished, the clock reads 1:20 pm, so I choose to go wander around the hotel until it's time for me to go to the meeting.

I grab my phone and room key and take off out the door only to bump into somebody and fall to the ground.

"I am so sorry!" I immediately apologize.

I really need to start watching where I'm going. I've obviously got a problem with bumping into people.

I grab a hand that is held out to me, and the person pulls me up.

Once I'm on my feet, I look at the person who I bumped into, only to see a pretty handsome guy, maybe in his early twenties, smiling back at me.

"No, don't worry about it. It was my fault." He brushes my apology off.

"Wait, are you Sam?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes....." I answer, suddenly drawing back from this handsome stranger who happens to know my name. Okay, this is really weird.

"Oh, cool. I'm Noah, the band's drummer. The old drummer, Josh, died." He smiles, sticking a hand out to me to shake.

Oh, now it makes sense!

"Really? Well, it looks like the two of us our going to be co-workers." I grin, taking his hand.

"Yeah, and I think we'll get along just fine together." He smirks.

"Do you wanna meet the rest of the band?" He asks. I hope this just includes the other musicians. I don't think I'm ready just yet to see the boys again after they rudely stormed out of the room yesterday.

 Here goes one hell of a meeting!

(HAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG!!! XD so a lot of you were bitching about me not making Josh the drummer and talking a lot of shit about me, but it was all my decision to make Noah the drummer. I didn't want Josh to be the drummer because I could care less about Josh, fuck Josh. It's a vital part of the story line that Noah is the drummer so you guys can just suck it up and get the fuck over it. Luckily, my girl @Sonjae12 had the perfect idea to fix it so I just added in a line saying he died...this is what it has come to bitches........middle fingers up.....)