Taishiro Toyomitsu (Fatgum) x Reader

Hey guys. Been inactive for many months for those who noticed. Lost all inspiration after Wattpad changed its logo and started playing videos after each chapter. Anyway, he a soft boi that hasn't been introduced in the anime yet but I love him. Pls just read the manga. The art is so beautiful and the anime is kinda just the Walmart version of it in comparison. But whatever. Amen.
————————————————

Good ol' Fatgum was just finished with his afternoon patrol when he smelled a delectable scent. If he was not mistaken, it was of his favorite dish, takoyaki.

"Why haven't I seen this restaurant before?" He questioned to himself. He happily stepped inside and noticed that it was particularly empty but still had a profound smell coming from behind the register.

He rung a little bell to indicate to the workers that he was ready to order.

"Yeah yeah I'm comin'... Huh? Aren't you the pro hero Fatgum?" Said the man who came to the register.

The hero gave a wide smile and gave him a thumbs up. "Correct! I'm here cuz I noticed a great smell from this place and wanted to try out the food. I'll have five orders or takoyaki with lots of green seaweed if ya please!"

The cashier beamed and placed the order. He turned around and yelled out to the cook. "Hey (Y/n)!! Five orders of takoyaki quick!!"

"STOP YELLING AT ME!" You yelled. "Sheesh!" You pulled up your sleeves and got to work.

From outside the restaurant, people noticed the hero sitting in a booth of the empty restaurant.

"Hey that's Fatgum! He's in that restaurant so it has to be good. Let's go!" Said some enthusiastic fans.

Soon the restaurant was piled up with customers. The cashier, also your brother, enthusiastically got to work. "Dad look how many customers are here!"

Your dad stepped out of his office to see the sudden wave of people. This was a newly established restaurant so to see business boom after a period of nothing was reassuring. You rung a bell to indicate that the order was ready and your dad walked up to serve it. He rolled it out on a cart and placed it in front of Fatgum.

With wide eyes, the hero licked his lips and ate an entire box of takoyaki in an instant. After carefully chewing and swallowing, he froze. His fans noticed his strange reaction and pulled out their cell phones to record what would happen.

"Excuse me, Mr. Waiter. Who cooked this meal?" He asked in a dark tone.

Your dad froze and you noticed the commotion. You tiptoed out of the kitchen and stepped behind your dad.

"You think he liked it?" Whispered an onlooker to another.

"Five bucks says he'll flip a table," replied another onlooker.

"You're on sis."

"Is something wrong with it?" He asked.

Fatgum slammed his fist on the table. A few people gasped and a man recording the event suddenly fainted.

"I asked... Who cooked this meal?!"

Your dad felt you grip his arm in fear and his instincts told him to protect you. "Eh what if I was the one who made it? What do you have to say huh?" He said overconfidently.

Fatgum stood up and pointed at your dads chest. "So it was you! Listen here sir! I—"

You quickly raised your hand from behind your dad and the crowd turned to you.