Part 2: Bakugo x Reader

*spits out pure thoughts and emotions* Holy shizzle this image got me shOoken! He's so.... AhhghGgh. Y'all have jut been blessed. If you can't handle cursing or stuff please leave this ain't for children 😂😂 Thanks for the votes! :D

Bakugo Katsuki x Reader Part 2

"On a day like this, lets not fight," he mumbled in your shoulder.

Your back was to him so whenever he spoke, his breath hit your bare neck. This felt sort of uncomfortable because you were particularly ticklish.

"Yeah..."

"What's in the box?" He asked. Your neck flinched when he spoke and you suppressed a laugh.

"What's wrong?" He asked, again, tickling your neck.

"It feels weird when you breathe in my neck... Kinda tickles."

He smirked. "Does is now?"

"Yeah why--" suddenly you felt his tongue glide up your neck.

"Bakugo!?! W-what are you doing?!" You tried to stand but his strong arms brought you back down.

"It's my birthday isn't it? You're my present."

Holy shit yessss. You thought. Your mind was telling you to just give him his present and leave but your heart was telling you not to miss out on such a rare opportunity. You knew Bakugo didn't have the intention of... That, he just wanted to have fun.

You settled down on his lap again and waited for Bakugo to do something. You could feel him get closer to your neck as he experimentally nibbled on your earlobe. The feeling was new but it wasn't unpleasant. He continued to nibble on your earlobe until he decided to be more aggressive and bite on it.

A small gasp escaped your lips but it wasn't too bad. Your arms were on top of Bakugo's which were secured around your waist.

He soon attacked your neck and you were glad the room was poorly lit otherwise he'd see your tomato face.

When he started to bite at your neck, that was your signal to make him stop. The last thing you needed were hickeys for you to hide from everyone. It was summer so it would be suspicious of you wore a scarf everywhere.

"Bakugo staphh!" You yelled and elbowed his ribs. You stood up and put your hand to your neck

Bakugo still sat on his bed with a confused look.

"What's wrong? I was enjoying myself."

"Shut up. I don't want hickeys."

"Ooohhh!" He said and plopped down on his bed.

You stood there for a minute and remembered his present.

"Oh yeah. Happy birthday loser." You handed him the box.

"Ouch," he said and sat upright to receive his gift.

He opened it and his eyes widened. It was a small stuffed dog. (The doggo from that one meme :))

"Oh my gosh. I fuckin love it," he said staring at it wide eyed.

You knew that no matter how many times he denied it in front of others, he secretly loved animals, dogs in particular. Plus, he's also secretly a dumpster for memes. (Me)

"I'm glad you like it!" You walked over to him and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. He caught you off guard and pulled you to him, you were know on top of him.

"Sleep with me," he said rather bluntly.

So many thoughts came into mind you deadpanned. "Eh..?"

"It's still one in the morning and what better way to start your birthday than cuddled up with your beautiful girlfriend?"

Your heart clenched at his words and you crawled to his sheets and set yourself in his bed. You patted the space beside you and he smiled.

He tucked himself in and placed his head in the crook of your neck.

"Thanks (Y/n). I love you," he whispered lazily.

Your eyes widened. "No problem Bakugo. Love you too you dummy."

Extended ending:

The two of you waited for everyone else to wake up before you two snuck out together. You freshened up and walked to the lobby. You waved happily at everyone and they stated at you with wide eyes.

This made you nervous.

"Nice one (Y/n)!!!" Mineta yelled with a small nosebleed.

You were now verrrry worried.

You walked to Tsuyu and whispered to her.

"Tsuyu-chan... Why is everyone looking at me like that??"

She looked you dead in the eyes like if it was the dumbest question ever.

"There's a bunch of hickeys on your neck. Ribbit."

He must have done it while I was asleep. I'll kill him!!! You thought. Eh whatever just shows everyone how much he loves me.

Doneeee. New episode thoooo. :))) Ochako is my bby💜💜 Mei too 💜 She remind me of Hange 🤔