Shouta Aizawa x Reader

A/n: I'M BACK. Feels good to write again. Did ya miss meh?

So many reads I am shooketh... (・□・;)

Hope ya like it

This wasn't necessarily your idea, but you didn't do anything to stop it.

You worked at U. A as a teacher's assistant alongside your boyfriend, Shouta Aizawa. It was a pretty entertaining job, seeing as he always half assed his job and pretended not to care for his students. It was rather touching to see how much he really did care for the good of his students.

During your break, you sat beside Shouta and enjoyed lunch. One of the things you liked about being with him is the comfortable silence you got to share with him.

He turned to you and examined your face. He gulped his food and cleared his throat.

"Hey (Y/n), you have some—" before he could finish, a very loud voice cut him off.

"HEYYY (Y/N)!!!! YOU HAVE SAUCE ON YOUR FACE!!!" Yelled none other than Yamada Hizashi, also known as Present Mic.

You wiped your cheek and blushed from embarrassment. "Gee, thanks Hizashi..."

He yelled out a 'No problem,' and sat in between the two of you. He placed his arms around the two of you and pulled you close.

"You know (Y/n), we never go out! Why don't we go to club later?!" He shouted.

"Club?" You questioned.

"Yeah a club! We could dance the night away! What do ya say (Y/n)? Aizawa?" He asked, moving his shoulder up and down in a rhythmic motion.

"Hell no," Shouta said sternly.

You sat there contemplating. You and Shouta had never been to a place as rowdy as a club before. Then again, Shouta was as social as a pre-teen going through puberty and would rather stay indoors with his cats. You thought this may have been good for him, after all, when have you ever seen him dancing?

"Let's do it!" You cheered.

Shouta deadpanned and eyed you with a look of shock. Hizashi himself was a little shocked but nonetheless happy. He too wanted his antisocial friend to try something new.

"Alright!! How bout at nine? I'll pick you guys up!" Asked Hizashi.

You nodded your head and the blonde haired man skipped away. As soon as the door closed behind him, Shouta turned to you.

"A club? Why? And with Hizashi? What are you thinking (Y/n)?"

"I wasn't. And come on Shouta, it'll be fun! And Hizashi isn't that bad. He's just... Loud. But he can't help it!"

Shouta slumped in his chair and sighed. "I'm not going."

You frowned but then smirked. "Fine. I'll just spend the night dancing away with Hizashi. He's a pretty fun dude after all—"

"Like hell I'd leave you alone with him!" He shouted defensively.

The both of you paused and you chuckled. Shouta turned away with a blush of embarrassment on his face.

"You evil woman..." He said.

"Love you too~" you sang.

-Later-

"Ugh last time I wore this was during my last job interview..." Shouta said while pulling at the collar of his shirt.

"Oh shut up, you look cute!" You said while combing his scruffy hair.