Kirishima Eijirou x Reader: Black Hair

It's been a while ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Aye.

-SPOILERS-
This talks about Eijirou's past so yeahhh. I just tried to assimilate (Y/n) into the story

Enjoy!

Stress is an extremely hard thing to handle, especially alone. There's lots of things to stress about, like school, work, responsibilities, etc. We find ourselves relieved of this stress at times when there is another to help you through it.

You walked tiredly through the halls of your middle school, ready to head home. It was a long day and you had enough of the loud classrooms and your obnoxious classmates. Some sleep didn't sound too bad at the moment.

You had a growing headache and walked toward a vending machine to buy water so that you had something to drink on the way home. You took out some coins and inserted it into the machine. You waited patiently for the water bottle to come out, only to have someone else reach for it.

"Hey (L/n), thanks for the water!" Said a classmate. He was known to pick on you only because you never did anything back.

But today, you were done with everyone's bullshit.

"Hey... Give it back or else," you blurted. You hadn't intended on saying that but you did.

He paused and turned to you. "Is that a threat? What could you possibly do bitch?"

You clenched your fists and gave him an angry look. He examined you and stepped closer. When he did, you took a step back.

"Heh, that's what I thought. You won't do anything," he said. He elbowed your shoulder and you stumbled back then fell.

Others crowded around the two of you and the humiliation caused your eyes to water slightly.

He scoffed and looked down at you. "Again, thanks for the--"

He was cut short for an unknown cause. You looked up and saw another boy step in and punch him in the face. You watched the event unfold and things moved in slow motion.

The boy who stepped in had jet black hair and his arm looked like it hardened. There was only one person who had that quirk.

Kirishima Eijirou.

Your bully fell to the ground only to stand back up and hit Eijirou back with a custodians broom. The two grabbed and punched each other until Eijirou pushed the boy back to the floor.

"What kind of man pushes a girl to the ground!? You have no pride!" Eijirou yelled.

You had already picked yourself up and he walked towards you. He grabbed your wrist and ran with you away from the crowd.

Eijirou was your friend but not a close one. The two of you would mostly greet each other and the only time you were alone was during a field trip when the two of you got lost. (that sounds like a good oneshot 🤔)

When the two of you were out of the school, he let you go and turned to you.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I'm okay, it happens..." You replied.

He shook his head and crossed his arms.

"You shouldn't let him get to you like that! He's a coward for doing such a thing, so why let him?"

You sighed, "I don't like that he does it but I have better things to care about so I usually don't act. I appreciate what you did but I should get going. Thanks and bye."