"Mhm," Tetsuya nodded. "I'll be here~"

Seijuro and Seiji took their turns on kissing their wife before getting up on their feet and getting ready for bed. Since Tetsuya got to stay in the mansion the whole day, he had already showered which slightly disappointed Seiji.

"I wanted to shower with Tetsuya tonight."

Seijuro, who was lathering soap on his body, glanced at his twin and playfully shook his head.

"You can't expect him to wait for us late in the night just so we can shower together, right?"

"We used to do that everyday last month, Nii-san." Seiji grumpily muttered. "I'm just gonna go and tease him tonight."

"I know. Sorry twin, but we're not going to have any action for a long period of time." Seijuro chuckled. "But hey, things are different now, isn't it? Changes are bound to happen, so prepare yourself. I don't want to see you sulking every now and then."

"Yeah, right." Seiji scoffed. "I don't sulk."

"You do." Seijuro teased, prodding at his brother's side. "You're doing it right now."

"N-No I'm not!" Seiji whined, squirming at the contact. "Get your stupid eyes checked!"

"My eyes are in a pretty good condition, thank you~"

Seijuro smirked at his twin and Seiji only rolled his eyes at him before muttering.

"I'll gouge 'em out to ruin them."

"Hm? What was that?"

"I didn't say anything!"

Seiji decided to finish up and the eldest of the two chuckled and did the same. Once they were done, they dried themselves and proceeded outside, only to see their already slumbering wife with his phone lying forgotten on the sheets.

"Eh? Already?" Seiji pouted. "I haven't had my fun yet."

"Don't bother him."

Seijuro tossed his twin a pair of clean boxers after wearing his own and gently laid on his side of the bed. Seiji sighed in defeat and slipped the undergarment on before walking over to switch the lights off.

"I know I've said this a lot, but he looks so peaceful when he sleeps." Seijuro smiled, taking their wife's fallen phone and placing it on the bedside table. "Such an angel."

"Indeed."

Seijiro laid on his side and they got into a comfortable position and draped the blanket over themselves. The two cuddled up their wife and placed a soft kiss on both of his cheeks.

"Sleep well, our dear Tetsuya."

~

"So this is a theme park, huh?"

Seijuro and Seiji's eyes wandered around the said place, excitement clear in each of their faces. Tetsuya, who was sandwiched in between the two as usual, chuckled and nodded his head.