Ichi

Kuroko

Aomine-kun, Kise-kun and I walked through the quiet streets at night as we made our way towards my house from school.

The two had been bantering all the way but I chose to hum softly to myself, loving the way the wind felt against my skin.

"Ne Aomine-kun, Kise-kun."

Both teens stopped their rowdy bickering and looked at me.

"Yes, Tetsu/Kurokocchi?"

"You still haven't told me why Momoi-san didn't come with you guys tonight?" I said, raising my eyebrow at them.

"Oh yeah!" Kise-kun smiled sheepishly and playfully shoved Aomine-kun, who was head locking him, aside.

"Oi!"

"Momocchi couldn't come today because she's out dating with Rikocchi ssu!" Kise-kun grinned.

"She is?" I chuckled. "That's good. I'm glad she's having fun. And thank you for joining me tonight Kise-kun, Aomine-kun."

"It's nothing Tetsu," Aomine-kun clicked his tongue and messed with his ear. "We'll be in big trouble with the two devils if something bad happened to you."

"That's true ssu!"

"Don't worry minna," I smiled. "Nothing is going to happen to me. And I won't let Sei and Seiji do anything to you guys."

Aomine-kun looked at Kise-kun then back at me.

"Even if you say that, in the heat of the moment, those two can still go berserk and no one can stop them. And your wedding is only two weeks away! We can't let anything happen to the bride now."

"R-Right..." I blushed and bashfully looked down. 

"Heh? Kurokocchi's all red ssu~" Kise-kun teased.

"K-Kise-kun!"

"You look like a tomato even with just the moonlight, Tetsu." Aomine-kun snickered.

"Not you too, Aomine-kun!" I whined.

"Sorry," he laughed and we fell into a comfortable silence whilst we walked.

It has been two months ever since the gathering happened and when the twins surprisingly proposed to me. That day was so eventful, and honestly, I'm still in bliss and I still can't believe the things that happened that day. With the impatient twins planning the wedding, the preparations were quickly and smoothly taken care of.

But can you believe that I'm getting married in two weeks? Everything seems like a dream!

"Everything happened so fast, didn't it?" Aomine-kun sighed.

I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Fast?"

"Yeah!" Kise-kun chimed in. "One month ago, we found out that there were two Akashicchis and then they suddenly proposed to you!"