San

A/N:

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely reader-chans out there~

Enjoy!!

~

"What the actual fuck is going on?" Seiji muttered when they were lead towards the long ass, expensive looking couch.

The two were told to sit down and the younger redhead looked at his twin with confusion swimming all over his face.

"Don't look at me." Seijuro chuckled. "I genuinely had no idea about this."

"Eh?"

The twins were expecting the worst

They expected to see their crying bride being held by the enemy, but instead, they were greeted by Aomine, Kise, Midorima, Takao and Murasakibara who were holding their respective party poppers.

"Surprise!" Takao cheekily grinned.

"Congratulations, Aka-chins~" Murasakibara lazily greeted.

"What is the meaning of this, you lot?" Seiji raised an eyebrow as he looked at each of their faces. "Who planned this?"

"Midorimacchi did~" Kise grinned. "We helped of course!"

"Midorima did?" A smile formed on Seijuro's lips and Midorima's eyebrow twitched. "How admirable of you."

"It's nothing, nodayo." Midorima huffed and pushed his glasses up. "It is a tradition to do before a man gets married."

"Awe, Shin-chan~" Takao smiled teasingly and poked Midorima's side. "Don't be shy!"

Green eyes widened and Midorima bashfully looked away.

"D-Damare Takao!"

"I'm aware, but that was such a bizarre way to lure us to this party." Seijuro laughed with Seiji nodding alongside. "I really didn't expect that from you, Midorima."

"The idea of the kidnapping didn't come from me though," Midorima muttered. "I only planned the actual party."

"Whose idea was it then?" the twins simultaneously asked.

"It was my idea~"

All heads turned to the newcomers and the twins' eyes widened in disbelief when three tall males emerged inside the room.

"Big ass trees~" Seiji whistled.

"Hey, you guys made it on time!" Kise grinned.

"Finally." Aomine snickered.

"Give us a break, you two." One of the newly arrived guest chuckled.

The man had black hair with red tips by the ends if you look closely, black eyes behind the black rimmed glasses of his and the male was dressed in all black as usual.

"We had a tight schedule tonight." A silver haired male said.

"Veeery tight~" Another ravenette spoke.