Juu Ichi

Third Person

"Welcome back, Seijuro-sama."

Seijuro had just walked through the entry way of the mansion, and he released a quiet sigh when he glanced at his watch and saw that it was already past midnight. He nodded at the maid in acknowledgement and looked around the place.

"Is Tetsuya around?"

"He retreated to your room about two hours ago, sir."

"And Seiji?"

"He arrived an hour ago."

"Very well, you are dismissed."

The maid bowed at him and excused herself, and Seijuro didn't think twice as he proceeded towards their room. He gently opened the door to not disturb his brother and their wife with whatever they were doing, and poked his head into the room.

A small smile made its way onto his lips once he saw what they were doing, then he walked inside.

"I'm home."

"Ah, Sei." Tetsuya greeted with a soft, loving smile. "Welcome home."

"What took you so long, Nii-san?"

Seijuro looked at his twin, who was sprawled on the bed with his head laying on their wife's lap, and chuckled.

"I had to take care of a few more things that you left unfinished because you were aching to come back home."

"I can't help it! I wanted to be with Tetsuya!"

"I know. But because of that, I got held back and I didn't get to see him. Now that's unfair, isn't it?"

"How selfish of you, Seiji." Tetsuya clicked his tongue, his fingers brushing through Seiji's hair.

"Oh, sorry about that Nii-san." Seiji sheepishly smiled and Seijuro shook his head.

"Just do your work properly next time."

"Hai~"

Seijuro walked towards them and placed a gentle kiss on Tetsuya's forehead, ruffled Seiji's hair which emitted a whine from him, then sat on the edge of the bed.

"How was your day, angel?"

"It was alright!" Tetsuya beamed. "But there's morning sickness which is my least favorite thing to happen everyday."

"Are you going to be okay?" Seijuro frowned.

"Hai, don't worry." Tetsuya reassured, sleepily rubbing his eyes. "Mom told me the do's and don'ts and she'll visit every now and then, so it's okay. Oh, and tomorrow's plans. Is it settled?"

"Yup!" Seiji grinned, snuggling into Tetsuya's stomach. "Everything's good~"

"I can't wait for tomorrow then!"

"That's good to know," Seijuro nodded his head, a soft smile forming on his lips as he stroked Tetsuya's cheek.

"We're just going to freshen up, okay? It won't take long."