Nana

A/N:

It's finally here ;)

~

Third Person

"Congratulations on your wedding!"

After officially getting married, the newlyweds and the guests headed towards the Akashi household for a bounty feast.

"Thank you so much!" Tetsuya beamed.

Their friends congratulated them and they sent their regards to each one of them, before the twins temporarily isolated themselves from the crowd

Seijuro and Seiji watched their bride interact with their guests from afar as they held champagne on each of their hands.

"He's literally glowing in happiness," Seijuro noted.

"I can see that," Seiji chuckled and downed his champagne.

Seijuro glanced at Seiji and saw that he has a rather serious look on his face.

"Seiji,"

Seiji tore his gaze away from Tetsuya and faced his twin.

"Hai, Nii-san?"

"You've been quiet for some moment now and you haven't taken your eyes off from our bride." Seijuro smirked. "Are you eyefucking him?"

Seiji shamelessly nodded his head and resumed to stare lustfully at their lover.

"Yes. He looks sexy as fuck in that suit of his."

"I agree," Seijuro chuckled. "It suits him."

"I'll pretend that I didn't hear that lame pun, Nii-san."

"Oh shut up, you."

"Congratulations on your wedding, Tetsu-chan!" Akiko squealed after pulling her son into a hug.

"Thank you, Mom." Tetsuya grinned and hugged her back.

"You are now officially an Akashi," Yuuto smiled and rubbed Tetsuya's head. "How does that make you feel?"

"Ecstatic!" Tetsuya beamed once Akiko pulled away. "I've finally took a big step into the future and I can't wait to see what's waiting for us three!"

Yuuto sighed softly and placed his hand on Tetsuya's shoulder.

"I'm really glad that you're happy, Tetsuya."

"Thank you, Dad!"

Tetsuya pulled Yuuto into a warm embrace, and Yuuto felt all warm and fuzzy.

"You're always welcome, son."

"Ne Tetsu-chan?"

Yuuto stepped away and Tetsuya looked at Akiko.

"Yes Mom?"